Stepping Down

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Stepping Down

Post by LittleWeasel » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:46 am

As most of you know, I am living in Australia, run a horse farm, and do Arelith stuff. As of this coming week, both, my horse and I are going to be in full time training, the winter competition season is starting and I have to focus 100% of my day-light-time on actually getting my business off to a good start. I need to find customers (a business without customers is a bit of a sad thing), and I need to build myself a RL social circle in this region.

On intense days, I start at 5:30 am, and end at 7pm with last feeding. By 8pm these days, I'm in bed, completely exhausted. Add to that, that in Aussie times in the evenings, the server here has very little overlap to where I can effectively communicate with the rest of the team, let alone with a large part of the Playerbase; it is healthier for me to give the reins to someone with more time and focus on Arelith than what I can afford to expend on it these days.

Knowing, my RL is going to get busier and my time on Arelith Admin spent even shorter, rather than fizzling away I am doing a clear cut and stepping away now, while I still have control over it.
I will clean up my inbox, do a proper hand-over. On rainy days I might still play my characters here or there, casually.

You're in great hands with Spyre and Irongron manning the ship, and overall, I've only been around for 6 months anyway, so nothing's really changing for you guys :)

Thanks for everything, Arelith community - without you, I would not have a husband, I would not live in one of the most beautiful corners of the world, and I wouldn't have had the amazing friendships that I have because of it. I'm still going to be around. Casually. But I'm not going to be an Admin any longer.

LW
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*