LittleWeasel's Task Management Changes: 5%, Area/Dev/Contributor Applications

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

LittleWeasel's Task Management Changes: 5%, Area/Dev/Contributor Applications

Post by LittleWeasel » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:46 am

I have to reduce my Arelith hours, and thus tasks, a tiny bit.

Reason behind that is manifold, main one of which is: I have a horse farm, which as opposed to having an office job, I can't just check PMs / servers / Discord / etc. 24/7 much as I'd like to. And I have been neglecting that farm for the past months shamefully, up to the point of where I barely even rode my own horse. Thus, I have to put RL on a bit of a higher rung on the ladder of priorities :)

Things I will continue to do in an Admin-ny way:
  • DB Management
  • Servervault Management
  • Community, Staff Support
  • Promotional support
  • Putting out fires where need be (like ... well... rollbacks, item recovery, etc.)
  • A set of ears and heart where needed :)
I will NOT continue to do:
  • 5% Requests (to be fair, they are too mechanic, and too setting impacting, and we all know I'm a mechanical klutz and have NO clue, and thus me responding to them is ridiculously slow because I have to ask everyone else first on a detailed view before being able to make a decision. :P )
    Spyre, and members of the contributing/coding team will be taking them over.
    Note: If you already have sent a request, you do NOT need to resend. Spyre has all unfulfilled requests so far. If and when there are further changes to 5% Request handling, he will announce those.
  • Area and Development Requests or the filtering thereof. They need to go to Irongron / Action Replay / Spyre directly (if they are sent to me, I will forward them unread)
  • Contributor / Developer applications. They need to go to Irongron / Action Replay directly (if they are sent to me, I will forward them unread)
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*