Reason behind that is manifold, main one of which is: I have a horse farm, which as opposed to having an office job, I can't just check PMs / servers / Discord / etc. 24/7 much as I'd like to. And I have been neglecting that farm for the past months shamefully, up to the point of where I barely even rode my own horse. Thus, I have to put RL on a bit of a higher rung on the ladder of priorities
Things I will continue to do in an Admin-ny way:
- DB Management
- Servervault Management
- Community, Staff Support
- Promotional support
- Putting out fires where need be (like ... well... rollbacks, item recovery, etc.)
- A set of ears and heart where needed
- 5% Requests (to be fair, they are too mechanic, and too setting impacting, and we all know I'm a mechanical klutz and have NO clue, and thus me responding to them is ridiculously slow because I have to ask everyone else first on a detailed view before being able to make a decision. )
Spyre, and members of the contributing/coding team will be taking them over.
Note: If you already have sent a request, you do NOT need to resend. Spyre has all unfulfilled requests so far. If and when there are further changes to 5% Request handling, he will announce those.
- Area and Development Requests or the filtering thereof. They need to go to Irongron / Action Replay / Spyre directly (if they are sent to me, I will forward them unread)
- Contributor / Developer applications. They need to go to Irongron / Action Replay directly (if they are sent to me, I will forward them unread)