Fixture Theft Rollback

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Fixture Theft Rollback

Post by LittleWeasel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:30 am

Heya all,

we have had a very unkind, griefing thief stealing fixtures from across the board (Cordor, Bendir, and more), and binning them. We know a lot of thought, care, roleplay and emotional investment has gone into many of these fixtures from across the community.

We will therefor do a fixture roll back from a state from 48 Hours ago. Please note, if you created a new fixture within these last 48 hours, go and collect them prior to next reset, save them on your character.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

LittleWeasel
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Fixture Theft Rollback

Post by LittleWeasel » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:13 am

Further clarification:

The Rollback for fixtures will happen at 9pm my time (5 hours from now) Hopefully that also gives UK people just waking up a chance to organise fixtures younger than 48 hours to be saved on character files or in storage chests.

Please also spread the word in other Discord Chats, so that we may reach as many folks as we can. 9pm Aussie time = 5 hours from now = PDT 3am = EST 6am = GMT = 11am

I should add: Fixtures that have been MOVED in the past 48 hours are ALSO affected. If you do not pick them up and save them, they will show up in the location you moved them from.
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*