Australia

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Australia

Post by Mithreas » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:50 pm

As some of you may have heard, I have been asked by my company to move to Sydney (yes, I'm finally being packed off to Botany Bay...). So LittleWeasel and I will start the next stage of our world tour soon.

We'll do our best to minimise the impact on Arelith. Obviously, the servers are currently in our basement, so there will be some downtime when we move them. And my own availability will continue to be spotty with lots of time spent in planes over the next few months.

But most importantly, there will be a party before we go. We're not sure exactly when, but all of you within range of East Tennessee will be most welcome to join us.
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Mithreas
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Australia

Post by Mithreas » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:11 am

I've arrived in Australia, as of this morning. Still getting my feet under me, but Arelith will get some attention Soon (tm). Apologies for my poor availability of late!
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.

Artos13
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Artos13 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

No apologies necessary. If you could get to work on a system though that has water going down drains in reverse, that would be cool.

LittleWeasel
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by LittleWeasel » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:08 pm

As of this moment I am without internet access until ... Further notice.
Server Admin / Database stuff, please send it to Mithreas. Until I can join him, I wont have any access to the servers / databases .
Sorry for the inconveniences ,

LW
Don't take Life too seriously - you'll never get out of it alive...
Mind over Matter... now that I don't have a mind, it doesn't matter...
Ware the Wrath of the Weasel:
*nibble*
*cluck*