Minor Date Correction

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Minor Date Correction

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:15 pm

Hi everyone,

It would appear that the servers went back to AR 135 when meant to be at AR 137. This has since been remedied. However, those online during the issue have likely been affected in the sense of factions, quarters and shops. You may find that factions are missing and your quarters / shops up for sale. Please check all of them and access them as soon as possible.

We are working to remedy the issue. Any issues of the above that are detailed, please provide a PM to the Active Admins and myself so that we can track this. The PM should mention what quarter or shop, and (if a faction), who the faction owner is and the faction name.

Anyone who purchases a shop or quarter will likely lose it when it is restored to the proper owner (if it was meant to still be in their ownership), so I would actively remind players to not purchase property at this time.

We are currently investigating all possible methods to resolve the issue so that players do not lose property, items and gold.

Sorry for the inconvenience at this time,

-Spyre

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Minor Date Correction

Post by MalKalz » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:09 am

Update:

We were able to return to the proper date. The update to the time caused timers to lapse. We have since refreshed those that had not been purchased, so they should be owned by the appropriate person once more.

Those players who bought a quarter when they became available are finding themselves without and the residence returned to the owner. You will be given your things back that you moved (we spoke to the players to ensure this as well), and we will reimburse your gold. The manual intervention cases is minimal and nearly complete.

Factions that had issues have been restored as well. Those that have not been reported to have been lost should be sent to myself and the Active Admin team so that we can track it and restore it.

Thanks for being patient.

Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Thu May 03, 2018 1:39 pm

We are currently experiencing a date issue on the servers. It appears that time has rolled back while the servers were online.

I ask that the players follow these steps:

1) Do not access your quarter / shop during this time (it would create a new time stamp during the downtime - we can fix it if need be, but we do not want to see anyone just lose property!) If you already have, please do not stress yourselves - we can resolve it on our end.

2) Do not buy property - if a property just suddenly became available, please wait till we have resolved this time issue and made sure all appropriate property timestamps are correct.

3) Crafting - Yes, you will have a high timer. Please do not create any more bug reports on it - it is because your character timer wants to be set to where it should be now versus what the IG time is showing.

We will be working as fast as we can to resolve this. We may have to take down the servers at some point and work on it to ensure everything is kosher.

Please follow up on this thread for more updates as we progress.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Spyre

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Thu May 03, 2018 2:48 pm

As I have been receiving numerous questions about properties, I’ll try to answer them here:

If you have accessed your shop / quarter during this time issue, please do not worry. We will ensure it remains in your possession - though we will have to manually set the timestamps.

If you haven’t accessed your shop or quarter, when we resolve the issue, we will put it to the proper time stamp and you should be fine to refresh it once we’ve corrected the issues.

Hope that puts some people at ease.

Dunshine
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Dunshine » Fri May 04, 2018 8:04 am

Timestamp is back where it should be now.

Quarter/Shop timestamp for people who did touch their quarters during the timestamp issue, should also be adjusted to the correct time.

Report if you have any issues with them.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Timestamp issue last night, which rolled the IG year back to 139. This has since been rectified due to scripts being in place, and the quick work of Dunshine.

However, lapses of quarters / shops may have occured during this period. If you have encountered an issue with quarters / shops, please send a message privately to myself and we will work to getting it back to you.

All other players, if you see a shop / quarter for sale, please do not purchase it / steal from it as it likely occured from this issue. We will continue to monitor logs and correct anything.

If factions are missing, please send a message to Dunshine who will try to help you when they are able to - it will take time, so all we ask is patience.