The Arelith Crew (active)

The Arelith Crew (active)

Postby Dunshine » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:29 pm

Noticed some questions were raised about who is who and who does what recently. Hope this sticky thread will resolve that. I've used the forum messaging groups as links, since they are nicely dynamic and therefor will always show the current active people in the groups. Just click on them to see the names.

Active Admins (decisionmaking, responsible for creative content and server direction, managing projects, hiring/firing other staff):
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=17

Lead DM (aside from regular DM-ing, also resolving any conflicts that may involve other DMs):
DM Innis

Active DMs (responsible for all kinds of ingame happenings, this includes enforcing rules, running events, answering questions, resolving player conflicts, handling player issues):
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=8

Code Contributors (aka devs, all the people who help out making great things for Arelith, be it by coding new systems or enhancements, creating new areas, new items, or just ideas):
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=10

Forum Moderators (responsible for keeping the forum discussions civilised):
memberlist.php?mode=group&g=12
Dunshine
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: The Arelith Crew (active)

Postby Dunshine » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 pm

Updated the above a bit for clarity, any issues you have with DM decisions should be taken to the Lead DM first.
Dunshine
Community Manager
Community Manager

Postby DM Noxt » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:04 pm

I've retired. Concerns about DMs should be taken to the admin team until a new lead DM is chosen.
DM Noxt
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Postby Mithreas » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Hi all - while Irongron is away on holiday, I've volunteered to help out covering the lead DM role. So if you have any questions or concerns about anything DM related, let me know.

To pre-empt the obvious question, though, we won't be scheduling a DM recruitment round until Irongron is back, so I won't be able to answer that question yet :-)
xkcd.com is best viewed with Netscape Navigator 4.0 or below on a Pentium 3±1 emulated in Javascript on an Apple IIGS at a screen resolution of 1024x1.For security reasons, please leave caps lock on while browsing.
Mithreas
Arelith Admin (Fixed Level)
Arelith Admin (Fixed Level)

Plays as: The ghost in the machine

Postby Irongron » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Mithreas wrote:Hi all - while Irongron is away on holiday, I've volunteered to help out covering the lead DM role. So if you have any questions or concerns about anything DM related, let me know.

To pre-empt the obvious question, though, we won't be scheduling a DM recruitment round until Irongron is back, so I won't be able to answer that question yet :-)

I'm very grateful to Mithreas for stepping in while I was away, and while the new Head DM was selected.

DM Innis will now be taking up that role.
Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Return to Announcements