The Book of Bree I

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Darkhound

The Book of Bree I

Post by Darkhound » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:16 am

*A old looking book with worn out pages, inside sits scruffy writing that may or may not make sense*

Day 1?, Dear diary.... hello Bree?
I was never good at writing and never had the education to be a writer but as my own educational studies have found, writing can be a good way of helping yourself... myself?
I can already tell you i am cringing writing this never mind when i read this back in months, years in the future but i promised i myself i would do this for my own mind in a new land.

Its my first day off my home land, my boring home gone...
a new chapter of my life starting and a new book for a new land in this right here!

I have been on this small ship for a few weeks but today is the day i start my new life, i have to say i was expecting something a little more warmer but there was only enough food on the ship to get us to a place called Skal. It was freezing, snow cold winds and cold travellers stepping onto this new place.

I have had enough coin to rent me a small room in a local inn or hostel of some kind, in am worn and tired so this first day is a quick day. i cant wait to actually get in a bed and not hear the sounds of people vomiting through sea sickness
Player of...
Bree Blakewood :shock:
Tulipa Aliko'Elhara :roll:

//minor dyslexic so go easy on me, Any feedback or questions are great.
//Message Friendly

Darkhound

Re: The Book of Bree I

Post by Darkhound » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:36 am

Day two

Progress has been made, i took a little look around the city, got myself a cloak to help me with this harsh weather conditions.
While looking around the city i met a guy called Wallace Lyonall or Wally as he likes to be called. He seems like a nice person and he was kind enough to give me a tour of the village. We got chatting and he seems to be a merchant or a future merchant who feels he has outgrown his stay in the city but he is in somewhat limbo what to do next.
At this present time he had the joy of taking me out to explore the outer village and hunt a little, i got a few skins and a few bits and pieces out and about. The lands did show some of the pretty side as we seen and walked into a forest but only after we walked past a charming waterfall.

Wildlife seems a little more aggressive here though i am not surprised after seeing how some of the locals run around carelessly with blades out or just attack some of these lovely harmless creatures on sight. Wally helped me shift some gear into other town merchants so i came out of the day with a decent pouch of gold for only my second day and i barely worked for it.
Wally seems like a nice person and one i would like to get to know a little more about.

Another interesting person i met was a elf, an elf hero?
if there was such a thing of a hero in this age, he claimed to be this.
Andruin an elf who claimed to be one of the last around after the battle of Skaljard from the masters.
He was a very interesting person who seemed to have a good sense of humour though he did claim to be bound in this village and sworn to protect it. I dont have any skills or local lore to test him but i did nquiry about him helping me with range weapons, after all he is an elf!
Okay i dont like bows but tough right?
we all dont have slender fingers to play with a piece of string!
Again this elf is someone i am looking forward to knowing more.

Player of...
Bree Blakewood :shock:
Tulipa Aliko'Elhara :roll:

//minor dyslexic so go easy on me, Any feedback or questions are great.
//Message Friendly