Cassius' Dreams

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Tomato

Cassius' Dreams

Post by Tomato » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:06 am

Last edited by Tomato on Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Saslae

Post by Tomato » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:44 pm

The rumors of the Underdark do no justice to these deliciously sadistic women!
They are compact and adorable, but one of them outshines the rest. She! Her! Murderess! Saslae even allowed him to lick her! Yes, that was her name, and she, and she breathed on him. No wonder she appeared in such a lurid dream!
It was dark, in his dream, and the bed was large and red, and she was there in golden boots and golden jewels but little else! She was commanding, showing off her great wealth and power as she tugged on his hair and commanded him to do her bidding! Oh!
Last edited by Tomato on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of May'riina

Post by Tomato » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:15 am

If he had known it would be so amazing down here, he'd have run away from the House earlier! much, much earlier! but then again, he needed to grow to be able to apperciate these dark black vintages of elven beauty and grace and bloodletting!
One such vintage is old indeed, ancient, and powerful, and beatiful like a rising snake, May'riina will be his Mistress and his Master, yes, and he will enroll in her school and learn much from her enchanting presence, and he will impress her with his skills and subtlety.
He will make something prodigious of himself so she will allow him to grovel at her feet and worship the very ground she treads on! Just like in his dreams, she will host for him late-night teaching sessions in private, where he will be as a sponge on a puddle, impregnated by torrents of her knowledge on subjects magical and wizardly! Yes!
Last edited by Tomato on Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Chaza

Post by Tomato » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:49 am

She did not even deem him worthy to know even her name! amazing! she was so cold, so disdainful, so beautiful, like a sharp icicle of ice about to pierce him through and leave him cold and alone, yes.
Yes.
Her lips were so full and soft, and her earrings were the most elaborate he has ever seen, full of gems that do her no justice, no, he will cut a gem for her to use, so that something he touched will touch her face, or ear, or even, if he is lucky, under her clothes, yes.
Her body was so slender and sculpted he is sure succubuses made it and were envious of their creations, yes, he found her name, it is Chaza, for he is wily and clever, and he has dreamed of her.
It was like reality, the whipping he had dreamed, but far less deadly though not much, with the snake heads of the whip ends not biting into him so roughly, but just painful enough, yes, and that time they left lashing marks that would surely scar to be perfect reminder of their intimate time together, where he has grovelled and begged and pretended to praise the false goddess Lolth, acting as if he was one of her dark skinned elven males. Yes. It was a good dream. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Malquis

Post by Tomato » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:36 pm

Malquis was her name and she was the most adorable ball of greed and jealousy, she nearly bankrupted him when demanding his wands almost for free so brazenly! Just like in his dreams, he would play with that silver spider pendant and then ever so graciously accept her demands that he apologize for touching her so called holy relic, grovel and bend so that her dimunitive form may sit on his back as if he was nothing more than the lowest of stools for her pleasure and comfort.
Yes, but he would not truly be sorry, no, for her goddess is a vain lie her people keep.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Xalyth

Post by Tomato » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:08 am

All these females do not compare, no, they don’t even come to the begining of her shapely thighs, yes, Xalyth del Eryndlyn is so enticing! She is a queen of Andunor, most likely commanding hundreds of drow males just as enthralled as he is, she is a snake made of ice, her scales opal and sapphire, with murderous eyes and a murderous personality only vaguely hidden by her polite behavior, yes! He would make her break him, whether she likes it or not. She is all silk and softness, but only on the outside, and her wand could kill him even without her drawing her magic from it, and her jewel is the best that could have been, she is one of those who beat the Beast but as a magician, with no magic but the one she had prepared for herself, incredible, amazing, stupefying. He must learn from her before he makes her his own, and do the same, yes, he would have a ten link chain himself, yes. He would be as strong as she.
He would polish her glass, he would mop up her alchemical failures, he would dust her books and beat her carpets, he would go on all fours so she has a chair to sit on as she wishes to relax, yes, he would do all these things for power.
Last edited by Tomato on Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Wheua

Post by Tomato » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:05 pm

She has crawled out from under the bed, and into his covers like the grave monster, incomprehensible disease on the world that she is, cold, she stinks, and her acid stings his mouth. His heart in her hand is beating but faintly, and is light as the blood of a bird, his eyes in her eyes shine brighter than thunder, his life in her mouth is less than a child's, his death on her breath is harder than stone, his nails in her dead womb are sharper than the ashes of a song, she bites into his neck and pulls away, taking tendon and blood and sinew that is stuck between her broken teeth, her acid eyes cry into his wounds and burn him. Her fingers dig into the holes she has made and she pulls out meat.
She makes crowns out of his bones, necklaces out of his knuckles, corsets from his ribcage, a conversation partnet out of his skull, and they cackle and laugh together.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Poppy

Post by Tomato » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Adorable!
Utterly adorable in her dangerously mauve silks and her cute belly button showing and her fear of eternal torment!
He has seen her, boarding the slaver boat in Skullport, glowing with her smile and her inks and her healthy skin, next to all the other shriveled husks of men and women who were sold rather than so strangely willingly given. Yes. And he has seen his flower dance for him in his room which he has worked so hard to obtain. Just for him, a lazy flower, doing whatever she wishes.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Matthew

Post by Tomato » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:42 pm

He is an animal, and his teeth an animals', and his eyes an animals' and his mind an animals', and so he is pitied.
Like a crystal suspended into water he would suddenly come into view, all at once, his beauty terrible and perfect, and his skin like the petals of a lily stretched upon the corded muscles of a bull, every inch of it showing, but the back of his head, which was covered by his perfect hair, the inside of his right hand, which held the sceptre, and that line on its shoulder on which it rested. He sees, but he is blind, he is the son of a King of Princes, but more than that, a Plowman. Like the brat of a nobleman who has not worked for his wealth but instead was born into it, and so he is pitiable. This Prince of Princes had not worked for what he had, but received it, as a gift. The candle of youth that should burn brightly within him, that even now sheds its clear unworldly light on his Flower, that still shows so hard and bright behind the clay woman's strength, that had light the most shrouded steps of the Sharps when His Button came into view, had in him been extinguished so long that not even the perfume of its flame remains. I pitied him, in his dream, as I does, in real life. But he came to him, still, and for him, in that dark garden where they were alone, and abused his gifts and his Gift, to cause him the most exquisite pain he can channel, that deadly negative energy that slithers against his scepter like a hungry snake. Then, he- I. I was claimed, but he still pities him. Even as I was used, and used, and used again, an abberant drop of smpathy, that, for his Prince of Princes whose thoughts are his Jester's music.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Jhaamdath

Post by Tomato » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:53 pm

How strange! From the waryness, he would accept him to his duties alone, first he had looked down on the drow but that has turned into quiet admiration, because he scrapes and shifts and climbs with his teeth until his hands bleed and teeth fall out, he is a good person. He would lie on his bed in his room in the Arcanum, wearing only what would make him even more naked, and candles would be burning all over, their lights making hieroglyphics on the walls. The drow would come in, in high heeled boots of black snake skin, skirt of sheer spider-silk, demon-snake headed whip and bone corset not shaming even the arch-priestess, though us two would surely die if he were found out in such religious garb. His heels would click out their chitinous warning, his bare thighs promising delight, even scarred and muscular. If he can't bring any of the females to his bed, he will have to do!

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Laelmiara

Post by Tomato » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:27 am

Everything about her is so supple and smooth and lovely, made for cruelty! she is slim and beautiful and so quiet! When all the other females chatter away to prove how big their egos are she just stays quiet and flicks her fingers in that battle speech to make her ideas known. And those angry eyes, those eyes hungry for knowledge and lore and Books! Her mind is even sharper than her nails, he can tell, and she’s so adorable, he wonders how her mouth looks, underneath that veil, if her lips are red and plump and so soft, not having formed words for so long. He wants those thin fingers on him, and that veil lifted so they could share a kiss, oh, if only that! He wonders what poetry spoken from that hidden mouth sounds like.
In his dream, this mistress of quiet simmering hunger had eight legs, all smooth and dark and soft of flesh and not chitinous things like spiders are made from, and a soft bosom, and hard red eyes. In her hard condescension, she made him serve, it was in an Elven library they did this, after taking all the books they ever wanted of elven lore!and it was sweet. With her magic coursing through him so he moved only what his dark quiet mistress demanded him to!

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Vance

Post by Tomato » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:43 pm

They did not speak, it was very strange.
He was huge, much taller than him, and his hair reached down to his ankles.
In his dream, the King of Princes grabbed his head and his neck, and shoved him into a dark glass lake until his mind became as black as the water. Then, he sat him down in what was now my room and they talked about people and books and me.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Lorelei

Post by Tomato » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:46 pm

She came to him, when he called her. She always did, and still it was terrifying to think she might ignore him, or resist him, or deny him.
She was burning up with a black fire, her eyes were dark and soft, and this time, she took her time, taking each book one by one, her touch consuming them, ash on the floor is all that remains. She wasn't smiling, though, her face was like she was a builder, removing old roots before she can lay down a foundation. All his glass creations he made, working on them day and night, just like in reality, they melted, and shattered.
She ignored him, mostly, not that he could do anything, not that I would do anything, and he was quiet. And they were suddenly facing a dark rift, she pushed me down, and he was holding on with the tips of my fingers, it hurt a lot, he is not heavy, but his fingers are weak from being broken so many times, burned from working with glass and fire, tired from scribing scrolls and writing papers.
It was really hard to hold on.
Then her foot came down on his fingers, and it hurt, until they dug holes in the stone, eight holes. She was crying, too.

Tomato

Post by Tomato » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:34 pm

My back was itching, and I scratched it.
It felt good.
I looked at the dead skin under my nails, and Lorelei was there.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of the Golden Monk

Post by Tomato » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:47 pm

My head was resting on his leg, and I didn't mind the usually disgusting desert heat.
We were talking.
His head flew off across the tent, sliced clean off with the scimitar of his mirror image.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Jadoth

Post by Tomato » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 pm

I was eating cheesecake with Jadoth, and talking about my research.
I mentioned something about vampires, and he got up, said a prayer, and stabbed by eyes with two holy steaks.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Rick

Post by Tomato » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:37 pm

I was studying in my room at my desk and he kicked the door down, blowing it into a thousand splinters.
He grabeed me by the hair and dragged me to the window, then threw me out of it.
I broke the window and dropped, he was enjoying the sight.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Saelynn

Post by Tomato » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:09 am

She summoned me to her, and I cheerfully agreed, grabbing a bottle of nice sparkly white and the glass Bougainvillea she was the inspiration for.
She was standing in her stone room next to her stone altar, and I was on it. Her hands and mouth were stained with fresh blood.
She sang a prayer in Sylvan, and thrust the knife into my chest. My blood drew runes as it spilled on the floor, turning black, and then began sizzling.
Her singing was quiet, but very beautiful.

Tomato

Post by Tomato » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:49 am

He was tied to to the experiment table. A small human child still, hands broken. The dried blood was itchy.
She was there, wrapped in the purple and gold of the Spellhold wizards.
She looked excited. Even under her golden veil. I knew her enough to tell. Or maybe I didn't know her at all.
Scalpels on the table beside her, and a big mirror. In the distance, the crowd in blurted lines, sat waiting.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Saelynn

Post by Tomato » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:43 pm

She was lying next to the stream, her skin glowing in the evening sun, all of her skin. Smooth, and light, and beautiful. She was sliding her fingers along the blades of grass in a gentle caress, looking as carefree as a cat in the sun.
I wanted to touch her, so I tried to. Her skin was cold, and where my gloves touched her, holes formed, rotting and spewing acrid yellow pus.
A thick, cold, glass coffin formed around her, her eyes lost all light and sank into her skull, the lively skin turning gray. Her hair and nails kept growing quickly, her muscles fell off. She stank. Her bones crumbled to dust.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Rupert

Post by Tomato » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:26 pm

We were in that home, second floor, a small room with a lot of drawings of women, everywhere, on the paper, on the walls, ceiling, whatever. He was smirking like he does, and holding a whip tight. He was very pretty, like he always is. I wondered if he thought I was made to betray him, later, or if he was angry at me. He didn't look like it. I hope we'll meet again soon.

Tomato

Cassius Wakes in Darrowdeep

Post by Tomato » Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:29 am

Where am I? Oh. It smells wet, and dusty.
Unused beds are so awful. The huge beds that used to be mine in the Arcanum and Arcane Tower were always so soft and warm.
This sucks.
It's so cold in here.

Tomato

Cassius Wakes in Undergarden

Post by Tomato » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:50 am

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen. Good, all the flowers are here. Two chairs, table, bookcases, no new literature added today, that's a shame. Maybe tomorrow. Four couches, good, one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight cushions.. good, Tzu's tail destroyed the cute yellow one, I'll have to nudge the Monk about it.
I wonder who that green haired halfling was, I didn't invite her, but it was really nice of her to clean the dust off the flowers. The carpet's fine, good, good. All the alchemy and my glass tools are still here, too, might as well finish this batch of spell components too... Oh, Rick took his note away from the board, that's a shame. He probably feels unwelcome, even though I've welcomed him. Right, time to get the day started!

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Craban

Post by Tomato » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:58 pm

Every time I think I know her, she draws a little bit father away. Up, and up. Wiser, stronger, crueller? she was frightening, but I liked that, too. She watched the oozes as if she wanted to jump in, or push me in, or.. do something, I don't presume to know what she thinks. She's too much of a mystery to me. I could almost feel her hand on my back, before she pushed me into the acid. But she didn't.
I want to see more.

Tomato

Cassius Dreams of Jhaamdath and wakes in the Sharps Dungeons

Post by Tomato » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 pm

The pit in the slaves slums was deeper and full of water than it really is. I had to stand on the tips of my toes and hold my chin up really high to not drown. It was really uncomfortable.
He was standing above me, with all his armor and shield and sword gleaming in the darkness. He stretched and stretched his body down like the snake he is while his feet were still standing on the edge of the slave pool so he could shove his mouth at me to kiss me again.
My slave clamp was pulling me down. And he was pushing me down into the dirty water.
He kicked a vase with one of my flowers into the water over me and it shattered, then sunk. He really liked this. We both knew it. His fingers were pulling my hair, he was hurting me, like he did when we were lovers, but this time I didn't like it.
But what choice did I have? Maybe I never had a choice. He'll always be there to ruin whatever I'm trying to build. He likes who I was. He wants to make sure I'll laugh when others are in pain, like he does.

I was still cold and wet, maybe the water already dried up, and it was the sweat. I'm so tired.