Aamon's Ramblings

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Suriell

Aamon's Ramblings

Post by Suriell » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:53 pm

Hurried scribbles fill the pages, often repeating phrases or single words. Some sentences are scribed fiercely, a show of strength on the parchment; others, barely visible for the lack of pressure wielded by the writer.

Perhaps in time I shall become that which I am meant to be. Only yesterday my prophecy was told; a street teller, certainly, but something about her seemed true.

"Your life will be short, and violent.
I see death in your future..
However, you will not be forgotten for your deeds.
Someday you will save a life that will bring great change to this world.
The one you will save is the one you will serve.
This fate can change, if you choose poorly. Approach every meeting of that sort skeptically."

What does this fate mean to me? Must I be the sacrifice, for another's gain? Am I not the one to show my quality, my greatness, to bring changes to this world?

I see death in your future...

No.
No.
No.
No, no, no, no, no...

I shall be the master of my fate. This destiny, this worried telling of my fate, shall hold no meaning over me. I shall not be forgotten for my deeds, this is true; but to serve another? I am the one that should be served. Who among these rabble deserve my squireship? I've not yet met one who holds the same values, the same ideas, the same beliefs I hold. There is some goodness in these people, yes.. But a weakness as well.

They lack the will to do what must be done to save this world. A type of inconsequential worrying, of what other people think, of how best to be liked. It is folly. The only thing that matters is the power one wields and the effectiveness in which they use it. I shall show them, oh yes, I shall. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes ,yes,y,ye,..

I shall find a way to rise up. To become more than I am supposedly meant to be, to escape from this cursed fate. I deserve more. I shall be more.

Soon. Oh yes, soon, very soon. Soon, soon,soon...

Suriell

Re: Aamon's Ramblings

Post by Suriell » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm

This page seems remarkably different from the previous scratchings; each word is hand crafted to fit perfectly with one another, and flows across the page easily; a near perfect form of handwriting.

Too hasty, by far.

Yes, much too hasty.

Yesterday I made great progress towards my goals; and I have decided upon a few things.

Most people seem to be out for gold and treasure. I have made a few friends so far in my study of what compels, what drives, what inspires people. My dreams cannot be achieved by myself, alone..

I shall require help. And many followers.

And gold.

I have taken a job in Cordor, as I grow in my power, so too shall I grow in wealth. When the time is right, all shall come to fruition.

In the meantime, perhaps I shall make a few paintings.