Just a Blondie's Story (Diary recap)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Blondie

Just a Blondie's Story (Diary recap)

Post by Blondie » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 am

*Sounds of explosions as people scream in a gothic three story building in Selguant, Sembia. Alexa stands behind her friends as they face off against mages and a dusty and dastardly rogue with two daggers. A stray fireball opens up a wall on the third floor and two of the adventurers and an enemy fall down to the rocks and ocean bellow. Alexa screams as her friends fall and fails to reach them. The others engage in combat and a poorly aimed fireball blows up half the hallway. Everyone unconscious and weakened from falling structure. The dual daggered rogue stabs the unconscious bodies and walks up to a dazed Alexa. He grabs her by the throat and touches her forehead*

???: All you had to say was yes, but you broke the contract. Nothing personal...

*places a mark and kicks her into the ocean below....*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

*diary, day one*

I woke up on a strange boat.
I roamed the city from the docks and all I could remember was...Mystra.
What was my name again...? Oh, Alexa. Alexa...? Yes, I am sure.
This city is...what did he say it was called? Condor? Caridor? Oh...Cordor.

I should...deliver these things? I suppose.

The hours passed and I was just...lost. I gave up on them. But I met this lady, Dawn? She said I should visit Miss Emil Snow? I said I was a healer. Why did I say that? The dwarf who is a guard. He says she is good. Maybe she can help me remember.

Oh...she is on that street. Where was that? I...might find it soon. It is getting cold now. I sold the dagger the boatman gave me and bought some warmer clothing from the market place I found. She said my style was ...out of date? Rude, but I suppose. This outfit is warmer.

I ate some of the snacks the boatman gave me. Some of the water too.
I am scared. Why am I so afraid? Mystra...? Who is she again? Mystra...Mystra...Mystra.

I took a nap on the street side. I could not find the inn. I was told the Nomad, but not where. Anyways, I think I found Emil's Doctor's place, so I went in.
I was told to wait, so I did so. Lacroix was really polite. He looks like he has had troubled. He told me of his old crew he ran with. My heart felt...heavy. Why? No matter.
Miss Emil said to find the Mage Tower and take a letter of recommendation. That I could consider studying with her after if I wanted to. So, I will consider it.

The mages were amazing! I really like Angela and Astra. The other mages told me their names, but they are complicated. My head is still spinning. Angela said she will help me remember! I can remember everything! I will have realization! I am excited! Yay...!

*two weeks later*

I went Planeswalking to beautiful places with Harvey and Fidock! Harvey was kind of romantic and sweet, hehe. We got lost in limbo and several other planes! And the mages have been helping me study lore and religions. I learned who Mystra is! She is the goddess I prayed to! Maybe she was guiding me here in a way. I found "Reflections of Mystra" and read it twice. Then I found others and continued to read. This is addicting.

I had a bad dream...an explosion of some sort. I saw people hurt and then I remember falling into an ocean. I woke up screaming in a cold sweat. I did not sleep the rest of the night.

*Three weeks later*

I decided to join the Mages Tower. I have not written an application yet, but I am feel power growing inside me as I pray. Mystra sent me an animal when I was in danger. It was different from what I expected. It is...bigger. I see.

I met Eirik. He is charming too. He showed me his castle and it was awfully romantic. I left him a gift, hehe...

I met Mach. He was really funny. I have not laughed so hard since I was on this island! He has these two girls, Aobre and Aliel. They are really nice and easy to talk to. Aliel makes me smile a lot. Her red hair is rather lovely. Maybe I should paint my hair red for a week...
I love the mage tower! I met this really funny wild mage and he kind of blew me up, but I did not notice. He is adorable!

I met Kazen also. He was rather kind and sweet. He handled himself in the sewers rather well. I was pretty impressed! Not to say I was anything special anyways, but he could fight. He is a nice friend to have around. I like him...

Rann, he tried to sell me some marketing idea. He was rather nice though. Kazen was sort of mean to him. Hmm...

I missed Miss Snow again.

*a Month later*

I slayed helped slay a dragon with Eirik, Anuia and Veirmont! My heart was going to explode! I barely kept up healing and it was rather exhilarating! My Mystra's stars...I will go run a mile after I thought.
Then these dark elves showed up and they were defeated. I almost did not make it, but they saved me from the fellow who was carrying me off! Gods that was too close...

I met some of the Radiant Hearts, but I never got their names aside from Bernor Silver-wind or something like that. He was rather dashing, but looked like he had seen a million wars. He recruited Kazen to their order. I wonder where their hide out is. Kaz was going to show me, but I had to speak with Miss Emil. She accepted me as a Field Medic! I was so excited to do this! I heard so many stories about her and I finally felt confident! So, I have to do my best! Yes...! She said I might have been a noble based on how I always bow and do polite manneristic things. Was I a good noble?

I asked the Archmage again to consider my dreamwalk. To no avail again. I will try later. I am excited to see what she produces!

I had the dream again.
I woke up crying.
Why...?

*the two weeks later*

I picked up art and tailoring as Profession. Why do they feels so...easy to do? Comfortable even.

I can use powerful spells now and blessings. It feels so normal. Was I like this before?
I got to know a lot of people a lot better. Petra, Lowell, Rann, Cedric, Gus, Aliel, and everyone else. I was even more excited to be accepted into the Tower by Astra after a meeting. I am not sure it is because I really did well on the interview, or if it was because she was already used to me and predicted I would join since I was there a lot anyways. I am excited regardless! I was invited to several factions, but I am...rather reserved. I hope to impress them all, but not be driven mad by so much burden. I will heal them all. Keep them all safe. Mystra's power is growing greatly. I have sought much knowledge too. Maybe I should hoard some books...

Eirik said he could not be seen around me much because it was for my safety.
It was...unpleasant. I felt rather upset.

I healed a lot of people lately. I came to bring Miss Emil the list. I searched a while.

I started to ask around for other means of discovering a Dreamwalk of sorts. Everyone kept saying to see Angela. I grew frustrated. I drank that night because I could not sleep anyways.

*days later again*

I got my own room in the Tower. I was searching so hard and Mystra gave me this opportunity. I am surely blessed! Thank you so much!

I saw undead legions and swarms of ogers. Found Bendir, the gorgeous nature town in the area by the forest. Saw dwarven halls in Borg, and many more places. I am becoming comfortable at sailing and more. I can navigate the lower island on foot now. My powerful water elemental is devestating enemies as I heal and keep her face. I met Miss Kerri for the first time. Quick passings. Her earrings make a pretty chime sound. It was nice...

She taught me to summon divine creatures! My heart is fluttering with excitement!!!

I feel awful about what is happening with Anuia. I really like her. She was so strong and brave while she fought the dragon. Seeing her like this, submitting to this Inquisitor...it felt odd. The counselor was a bully. But she did break the rules. But... *lots of scribbles*

*time is a day or two off*

Astra was promoted to Archmage! She is truly amazing and deserves it. I wonder what I can do to help her. She is quite the busy body and it is inspiring to see her work. I want to be as amazing as she is.

Kaz has been extra passive. Did I say something? No worry, I must deliver these glass vials for now.

I have been meeting with Miss Kerri lately. I did not know she was so famous and kind. Almost entrancing. What am I writing? I must be tired. Regardless, I deeply enjoy her company. Made her pies and all. I like the people from Radiant Heart.

I slept well this week. Thank Mystra...

*Time not even recorded*

Angela finally had time to see me. I am writing this after the dream walk. She gave me a needle that shifts and morphs to help me with my remembered masteries. It is gorgeous. She said such inspiring things and I felt good for a time...

I went to bed.
I am horrified.
I am shaking.
The bed feels cold.
I feel cold.
I tried to sleep and woke up screaming.

I remember where I am from. I am from Selguant, Sembia. I was a noble before my house was slain by the Night Knives for me breaking a contract. I was a Fashion Designer and artist. It explains all the compliments on my styles, but still. I was to produce a clothing line and wed a noble, by Father's contract with the noble houses.

I refused.

A week later...everyone was slain. I healed my companions through the halls as they charged the Night Knives. We were successful until we were narrowed in a hallway. It was blown out and Morrison and Daxon fell. I could not reach them.

Another Fireball then a collapse.
Everyone was unconscious. A roguish fellow slew my friends.
Then he held me. And I felt the fall. The fall that lasted for hours. Days? Weeks? Forever...

I slept by Mystra's Altar...

Kazen has been odd. I think I should let him be. I cannot...feel much right now.

Rann has been sweeter than honey as he lets me visit. I want to show him how I look like in this Royal Dress I made, but he said the next day it will be so. I am deeply excited to show him! Yay! I will join his Cordor Diplomatic Crew. I have many friends from all the cities and they are honest with me. I will benefit this city with the fine connections I have made. I trust them and I hope they trust me!

Kerri showed me the floating Elven city...
My heart...exploded with joy. So warm...

I helped fix an alter and made my first one for sale. It sold instantly! I am very confident that the next day will be even better! I shall be accepted to Rann's group, I will visit Radiant Heart, I shall make wands for the mage tower and I made more pies!!!

I feel so happy.
I still woke up screaming as I fell off the bed.

*Current day*

Helped Petra stay alive today. Lowell was horrified the whole time. After everything, I cried for him. But also, I was happy they were together. I tried rather hard to keep her regenerating.

Anuia needs to go to Pandamonum...or something. I keep hearing it is bad. I am ignorant yet again.

I met with Syl and Miss Kerri.....

Kaz walked by me again and nodded barely. The hells...

I broke a dress I was making. Stupid machine.

I was beat up by Ogres. Stupid ogres.

I met with the Chancellor and Vice Chancellor to join their cause. He said I was 'agreeable'. It was nice of him to say. But I was excited to show Rann my dress after being accepted. The last thing on my 'yay' list. He said he had to see to see it later. I was crushed...

I went to rest my frustrations away.
I fell asleep.
I woke up screaming after falling again.
I hate this. I hate everything. Stupid me. Cursed dreams. Bloody nightmares. So angry...I should have just said yes and saved my family and life. I broke a glass vial...

I see Mach talking as I drink this delicious liquor spiked coffee. I had four of them. Mach looks really bold. Oh, this fellow is talking to me? He is sweet, I hope he does not see me write this.
Oh, Kaz sent me a letter...why?

Everything is kind of dazed. I can not write more. I should leave.

*Alexa closes her diary and heads on outside......*
"Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun."

Blondie

Re: Just a Blondie's Story (Diary recap)

Post by Blondie » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:35 am

Miss Snow taught me how to deal with the deep sadness I am feeling. She says she can relate. I believe the various expressions in her eyes as they looked on me. That I need to surround myself with people who care in order to get through the sudden breakdowns and nightmares.

I confessed to some people. Did not go well.

I threw another Glass Vial tonight. I may break them all before I sell them.

I slept on the floor.

I woke up early and drank a lot of coffee. Baldurian Coffee has been my best friend.

I studied in the halls for a few hours and remembered how to Teleport! I was rather excited!
It was followed by a revelation that if I could teleport, then the methods of conjuration was not too abstract. So with a little bit of plugging ideas with some of the mages and notes the former Archmage's Thesis...I realized what I needed to do. I soon recalled how to conjure a person through the astral plane. A day of great success after what has felt like a series of annoyances.

I am rather excited! I teleported about several times that day and felt the exhilaration.

I have heard some rumors about Rann McClow spread. I wondered if they were true.

Many people have been talking about Jadoth in a negative way. I know he is an acquired taste and rubs people the wrong way rather easily. I am rather difficult to offend. Perhaps I have not made dynamic emotional attachment to many people in general.

Aliel and I have been speaking a lot of the madness of the island and her ventures. She is quite worried for Remi and Aobre...I feel bad for her.

I was taken captive today with several others. I was terrified. I could use no spells or prayers.
I was stabbed with a long shadow blade through my body. I think I blacked out for a second.
A moment later I walked towards a light and collapsed on the street. I was mended by some city adventurers and I ran to the speedy stalker services.

For some reason...I thought about Kerri and Sylrie, but I could not reach them.
My bloodied hand writing, I sent a note to Astra and Angela. I stumbled around a moment and when I arrived back at the theater, many people were there to help get my companions back from Doctor Death. The Chancellor and Rann were stuck with Miss Vere and Kaeladin.

We worked together to make a grand Conjuration spell that could pull them all at once! I had a major in conjuration so it did not destroy me when the spell finally went off, but I fell unconscious as Berenor took care of me for a short time. I ran about looking for what happened, but no one had gotten back to me.

I looked for answers for the rest of the day...angry that I did not find out until I was passed by.
I had never been so angry with everyone. How could someone not inform one of the people who was trapped there of the situation.

Bullies...

I drank a lot.

Miss Sylrie came to visit me as she worried.
I was rather surprised. I did not think I left them with a good impression on our last meet.
I felt...happy. I confessed wanting to see Celestia.

I was confessed to by several people today.
I am conflicted.

I decided to go Planeswalking with Fidock and ignore everything. I was happy to be away.
The Plane of Water was rough. But it was amazingly rewarding!

I came back and slept immediately...
I woke up screaming.

Miss Kerri came by to visit me also. I was surprised again. She comforted my frustrations and it was nice to talk for a bit. Kerri is a rather bold and honest person. It was lovely...

I met with some of the mages in the Foyer for a lovely bit of conversations about romance and adventures!

I slept early.

I met Miss Veronica Metz. She seemed to be having a lot of issues with a former relationship that involved another woman who decided to join together with her before being 'ready', so to speak. I tired to cheer her up a bit. Good people need to be helped properly. Healing of body and mind...

Miss Sylrie came by and we sent Planeswalking together.
We visited the Earth Plane and she gave me an Emerald.
She surprised me with a visit to Celestia. I cried in happiness.
The water was delicious and her kindness was extraordinary...

We stayed there the rest of the day...

I was taken Planeswalking with Aliel and Fidock. We explored the Earth plane deeper and found a vast treasure that we certainly took advantage of! It was nice to land such a score and split the profits. So many books and scrolls...I am drooling.

A bit later Mach took me to Skal to see the land as he had a meeting there.
It was cold. I hate the cold.
Regardless, the place had its share of ruffians and drunkards on the street. I did not feel very comfortable there. There were 4 dead people in the streets that I could not return as they were too far gone. It was unfortunate, but they said that this was a very natural thing for them. I could not believe that...

Mach show me some beautiful gorge in their forest. It was so gorgeous. We talked about relationships for a few hours. A lot of people tease him for such things, but he has 3 lovers who are elven. I cannot say that he is without experience, that is surely true. It was inspiring in the least.

I teleported back and Miss Kerri was at the Tower. I was rather happy she was.
I slept very well...no nightmares.

I have been delivering these message for Rann and people have been rather skeptical and nearly angry just hearing about him, yet not many have actually met him. I wonder if this is...some sort of smear campaign. Regardless, the several settlements and organizations I have spoken to have very little respect for Cordor and its changing figure heads. Rann is new to office, but he is receiving a lot of anger from people for whatever reason. I have worked with the fellow for a while now and he has been nothing but respectful. He feared greatly when the vials were taken by the Chancellor to the Harpers.
Anyways...I wonder where this information of hate is coming from. Some say he is a womanizer while I have rarely ever seen him leave the office. Rather curious...thoughts for later.

Meanwhile, the same day, I got to see the power of Doctor Death in action. His plague was unleashed and I was there to witness the madness with Miss Snow and several others. It was terrifying. The body practically exploded, the goop almost jumped on me! Were it not for the torch, I might had been infected! Then these THINGS came out and started to spit and bite all over the place! My heart was racing!

The worst part was the back alley. I nearly threw up there.
There was so much destruction, black goop, bloated bodies...

It pains me to even write this. I will stop for now. I will...I might cry or something, remembering that poor woman's face as I pushed the goop off of her with a spell.

I slept in fear...more fear...

I spoke with Kerri and Sylrie this day. We talked about a fair bit of things, but I feel it all went well and I understand what they are trying to protect and honor. I hope I can be a great friend to them.
Miss Kerri is in danger, so...I must devise a way to help her also.

Then the day got busy.
I crafted a few orders for Spell Components and Glass wear, so that was nice.
I helped Veronica Metz try a new style to see whom she may attract.
I listened to some of the lecture for today, but had to leave to meet with Rann. Updates...
It was well to spend some time in the Frostblades base with Mach and Aliel, but gods I dislike the cold.

I have noticed that Miss Astra has been rather frustrated easily lately. I do not know the matter, but I shall be careful of my interactions.

Cedric will be working nearly a year to fix the errors committed to Bendir.
I do feel bad for him. He is a good fellow caught up in a bad situation.

Delivered a missive to the Mayor of Bendir, and she was rather rude and judgemental almost immediately. It seems she has never met Rann either, but acts to know everything. It is well to have dislikes, as I understand, but to berate a person without knowing them is just foolishness. I will keep such a personality in mind. I should note the things she did say as they have merit also. I will...perhaps do a little of my own peeking around. It is difficult to see where things truly lay in politics. As I learned the hard way.

I woke up screaming again.
I shouted in anger and threw a glass vial again.
Just let me sleep...
Let the memories sleep for a time.

I am...so angry. I want to tell them what I am feeling, but I cannot burden them.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:59 am

I found out that Remi died.
I watched Mach cry and I could not refrain from doing so.
He is someone I adore and look up to. There he was…broken.
I was helpless.

Aliel broke down also.
I see the ring on her hand and it makes me feel heavy.
She must feel a thousand lost.

I feel cold…

*tears fall on the page*

—————————————————————

Sylrie is a treasure. She is quick to bring me from the darkness of my mind.
*lots of little sketches of Kerri and Sylrie*

I found Mach in the training room unleashing.
I joined for a moment.
He spoke a little.
I could not.
I asked him to describe her as I made the initial sketchings.
I painted it the day later.

I asked Sylrie to stay with me.
I was depressed…

I did my best to recall Miss Snow’s lessons on reducing it.

—————————————————————

I gave Mach the painting.
He hung it up in the lecture room because Remi wanted to be a teacher.
I had tears in my eyes.
He would pass on her artifacts to another promising Chaos Mage.

I spent the day in the Eternal Watchtower.
Cedric has asked me out. So I said yes. Who knows what will be.
Aliel asked me what a date was. It was kind of cute!
I tried to get time to make Mach smile a little, but he is busy.

—————————————————————

I got asked weird questions by a woman who asked me how I might enter the private rooms of Warden’s Hall. It was awkward.

I got asked by another person in badly colored armor and a silvery helm.
Suspicious…

I met with Kerri today. I am happy!

—————————————————————

Cedric and I went planes walking on a whim. I was planning to go alone, but he looked like he really wanted to spend time with me. He is sweet and all, so I said yes. It was nice to have company to several planes I have been wanting to see for a few days.

Duncan asked me to design his Engagement rings!
I was nervous and tried to make them perfect.
It was a gold band with a sapphire center with flanking Onyx black gems.

A few hours later, Petra said she would ask me to make rings also!
Perhaps I should create a wedding planning business.
It seems relationships spring up and die faster than colds here.

Oh, Cedric and Duncan found the last things I needed to design my Hierophant Dress!
I was afraid I would botch it up so I prayed for Mystra’s help and it came through!
I will be a much stronger healer now. It is rather exciting!

—————————————————————

I had a horrible date. I dressed fancy and well to make an impression.
The fellow could not stop talking about how right his ideals are.
I gave my point of view and it was basically tossed aside.
I was rather offended, so I left.

I met Rann outside by the bar after his conversation with a girl. I approached him and talked with him about the event I had been advertising for him. It seems he mostly got a firm scolding from the people he met with and given a little advice more so than him being able to make it about peace and trade. He did make well with Bendir’s mayor I believe. She just wants to see Cordor try. I can understand that. Yet she did bring up rumors that she could never confirm a few weeks back.
So then I took him to scream our frustrations in the arena. I learned the person spreading rumors was an elf woman. I will find out who she is.
Rann and I casually talked a bit longer. It was quite nice.

I found a group of friends.
Astra, jadoth, Sylrie, Mach and a few others!
We all laid on the ground and looked into the sky.
I felt…so warm and uplifted.

Sylrie and I went on our own little date instead.
Girls night out and all.
There was some fellow following us she said.
Then a fellow was stabbed in the bar and some bad attitudes woman wants to take her time healing a person with medical procedure, bad mouthing me for divine magics. I have been offended enough in the day to actually consider assaulting her…

Then the fellows in the bar were speaking in the back and some guys come in all beaten up and bruised, so I went to offer some help and they told me off. The bar girls made fun of me…so rude!

I slept very well that night!

—————————————————————

So I was followed into Winter’s Rest and I was nearly abducted.
Tie saved me from the knife wielding fellow.
He wanted to take me back to Sembia! He lied to me saying that my Family would be well if I returned, but Tie said he was lying! I almost believed him too! I cannot believe this madness! Tie stabbed him and he walked me to safety.

I came back an hour later to clean up the blood and the body.
I cried the whole time cleaning.
I was terrified at the idea of being returned home to Marry or be killed.

I did not sleep that night…

—————————————————————

I did not leave the room today…

—————————————————————

Sylrie snuck up on me and I screamed. I felt terrible because I like when she plays with me, but I was just to afraid of being snuck up on lately.

I made a trip with Sylrie and showed her the body. I saw Rann and told him I could not remain in the city at this time. I felt terrible here, uncomfortable, and like I was truly in danger the whole time. I have never felt so paranoid in my life! I was glad when we left.

Sylrie stayed with me the whole day.
I felt sane.

—————————————————————

Harvey met with me today. Took me to the grove.
It was rather beautiful and lovely. I have never seen that side of it before!
I usually used it to Planeswalk, but I visited the treehouse and it was lovely!
He kissed me and it was nice.
Then a message came. Seems he is with a wife who is married and has other husbands aside from him. I felt frustrated from not being informed until now.
I left politely.

Another person snuck up on me. I screamed and summoned Milla, the aggressive water elemental that I have come to favor.

I found out that Duncan and his wifey will have a child! I am rathe excited!

No nightmares tonight.

—————————————————————

Cedric gave me some medallion that represented him as a person.
A rather interesting Griffin. He asked if I would present him with something of similar representation to my person. Though I could not think of such a gift to exchange. It gave me a lot to think about. Mystra and healing are what represents me.

Another person appeared out of nowhere when I was speaking with Duncan.
I screamed loudly. Why are people so rude?

I spent some time with Aliel and Mach. They are cute and funny.
There was a meeting about several issues and we traded information about things happening in the underdark and the politics of late.

I passed around lots of the face masks that Miss Snow asked me to do.
I thought I would try to do something lively with them at least.
I embroidered, heat pressed, and other things to make them more welcoming to wear.

I slept rather well.

—————————————————————

I was snuck up on by two people today when with Mach today.
Nearly imploded the other person. I am terrified and angry!
I am furious and feel defenseless!

I was a mess for a few hours. Squeaking at every noise. Horrible.

Mach tried to cheer me up. I really liked perfume as a gift~

—————————————————————

I did not leave the room today.
I just cleaned and slept a lot…

—————————————————————

I sent the Chancellor a quick missive saying I wanted to meet him.
The meet never happened. Maybe I was being too polite…

I saw a lot of bad postings on the Cordor board.
More rumors and stuff. Nothing that seemed insane this time.

Kazen has been rather sweet lately. He sends me letters and messages.
I really like that. I tried to visit a few times again, but no good.

I was worried about being followed again in Cordor, so I tried to be quick.

I slept alright.

—————————————————————

*two weeks later of no writing*

—————————————————————

I saw a play, comedy and more today with a group of people.
Being around that many people was rather fun, but I really needed to decompress after such time around high energy group like that. I went home and took a long bath. I was falling asleep when I jolted awake. Crept out of the bath and returned to my room. I sat on the bear skin rug I made and looked at the ceiling for an hour or so. It was rather nice. I heard Astra and some others outside.

Astra deals with Jadoth rather well. I sketched them together the other day and I gave it to them today later on. He looked so peaceful here with her in his arms that I nearly sighed at how adorable they were. I do not assume the type of relationship they are in, but I hope that whatever it is, happens well.

I saw Kerri and Sylrie together for the first time in a while. It was nice to see how lovely they are together and I really felt happy to be so close to them. Adorable!

—————————————————————

I made a more demanding letter of the Chancellor today. I demanded he see me.
I waited at the Nomad for a while.
Was a day nearly, but it was amusing to see a woman buy 100 bottles of coffee of the Dark brew. I would drink or carry as much, were I so strong to carry it all. I will just have to do with my meager 10 servings per week. I am trying to not look like a coffee fanatic.

Miss Snow convinced me that it would be best that I avoid politics after I came out of the Nomad with frustration. I will resign then. She even noted several things that I was feeling without even having to say it. I do not know how, but she just…knows me. Mystra must have sent Snow my way for a reason.

I was going to message the Chancellor my resignation, but I ran into Rann.
I really let out all my pent up anger. How can an Envoy do a job and communicate with others if I do not know what is happening? Kazen and Berenor in some sort of scandal, and when I asked Berenor of it, he said that I would know after it was done. How does that help my position? Kazen likely would not really tell me if I asked. He likes to do things rather privately and has a notion to protect me from the troubles there.

So I was left venting to Rann, who always listened to my woes at the least.
Emilina gave me sass when I was noting my frustrations.
When I asked what was happening, I only got that the issue would be resolved soon.
Rann once again continued to press comfort upon me, but after the last statement, I knew that there was nothing that I could truly do aside from being just a name. I could not think of any reason then to stay. Miss Snow was right…

I went to resign and the Speedie consultant told me that the Chancellor would not take any more messages today as he had left. I nearly cursed, but I went back home.

The boys tried to cheer me up and hug me in my fury…so I wacked them.
I do not mean to dispense my anger in such ways.

Then i found out that…Aliel…she lost her memories.
When I heard it so from Mach, I thought I would faint right there.
Aliel has been a special friend in my life and I am gone from her mind.
I walked down her favorite road later on and I lost myself.

I want to scream.
I want to scream.
I want to scream.

I am patient.
I am patient.
I am patient.

*savage scribbles slashing across the page, ripping into the next few pages*

—————————————————————

I sat at the tower for a while and wondered what I could do. What I could truly do. And I figured that I should return to doing the root of what the Mystrian clergy did back in my home land. I have decided that I will try and design a spell, as many clergy attempt, to display Mystra’s magics not only as an art form, but perhaps something that both Arcana and Priest can use. It needs not to be powerful like anything explosive or world shattering, but something that shows my own interests and maybe focuses on my talents. I will begins research and focus on Conjuration of Transmutation.

I have devised a plan to do this.
1) Research: What does the spell need to do. Why? How? Is there a Similar spell? Components?
2) Drafting: I should practice spells similar to what I decide on. Testing.
3) Refine: Focus now on what needs the spell needs to work. Get help refining it.
4) Execute: I will attempt test executions of the spell.
5) Arcane Test: I will have a focus group of mages try the same one.

This is the plot I have for the time.
I think I shall sleep well after such time planning.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:25 pm

——————————————————————————

The loss of the election weighed heavily upon me as I grew invested in Dame Sila. I saw everything they were fighting for and it all came crashing down when I hear the news. I think I fainted because I blacked out for a moment, but I had not done so.

Why?
Why???

Rann was exiled and his properties seized.
Disgusting.
I could not even imagine this outcome.
What will happen next?

I drank a lot tonight.

Rann moved into the Mage Tower since he had nowhere else to go.
I am happy that Astra let him do so, because I know they will find a way to make things better…I hope.

Rann has a sweet smile, unfortunate it will be rarer to see…

Kazen has been upset and filled with anger.
He plays it off well most times, but I can feel it too.
He will never give up though.

I did not sleep well again.

Aliel has been relearning a fair bit of things.
I tried not to explode into tears when she did not immediately recognize me.
I needed to rekindle our friendship the natural way.
I knew what memory loss was like. How it felt to be expected to just ‘know’.
I will not do that to her.

Mach was pretty depressed and happy at the same time.
He will find a way to make Aliel love him again.

Duncan has been a saint of support as he helps his pregnant wife and others.

I slept well after Kerri came by!

I do not know much of Miss Vere and Qasi, but from my interactions and notices of their actions, I cannot imagine they are good people. Maybe to the people they respect, but Kerri would usually vouch for her.

I was heart broken to hear what happened from Sylrie.
I never wanted to let her from my arms.
Kerri took responsibility for her former agent.
Kerri is so responsible, brave, dynamic, and yet, she is gentle, romantic, giving and amazingly sweet.
I hope I can make the transition to a less stressful life peaceful for her. Sylrie retired also after Kerri did.
I suppose it was expected.

Lowell did the same when Petra left the Frostblades.
Lovers are not well to be separated.

Sylrie stayed over and I was happy.
I was happy to ease her heart and mind.

I stayed at the Watchtower.

The Frosties told me that I had some sort of bounty on my head.
I was terrified. I do not want to leave the tower now.
Sorth is a fellow who was said to try and Enslave me rather than slay me.

I was told many things about him.
It was disturbing to hear and that he is a bounty hunter.
I sent message to everyone I thought could keep an eye out and help me.
I am quite afraid.

Sorth and the bounty hunters, and then the Hunters from Sembia…
I am not well.

Please, save me.

Valendel has always been an oddity to me.
I have seen him at Radiant helping Kerri and the other agents.
When in public, he is fairly offensive and rude.
When I have seen him alone with others, he was gently, honest and helpful.

Valendel listened to my woes suddenly and gave me advice on being brave.
He hugged me and said such kind things that I forgot my fears for a time.

Who is he? What are his motives?

Mach said he has had some bad premonitions lately.
I am worried.

I have not seen my stalkers from Sembia lately also.
I am wondering if they fell off...

I was not too scared, but I cried to sleep anyways.

Vance was at the Mage Tower today and executed Mach before the portal.
I wanted to scream, but I could not move.

Duncan charged and I saw him stabbed and left to die.
I snapped.
I summoned a dragon and dispelled their Devil back to his Plane.
I do not know what happened, but I re awoke with Rann and Kazen upstairs in the common rooms.
My heart was rendered and screaming for help as I could barely keep tears back.
Rann and I went outside and Mach suddenly showed up. Everything I felt then overwhelmed me.
Then I was asked to Summon Aliel.
It seems I did so at the right moment which I did not discover until later.
Mach hugged us as we fell to the ground.

Alissa is a traitor. I cannot believe I laughed and shared thoughts with her.
If I see her, I will not be kind. I want to see her devoured by my elementals.
I want to see her tossed to the pits of the hells, so I can slowly watch her burn for her evil.

I am angry, scared, depressed, confused and I no longer feel safe even at the Tower.

I did not sleep.
I broke many Glass Vials.
I screamed a lot.
I cried too.

Jadoth said I would break.

I think I am.

Help me.
Please.

*A week later*

Mach has been rather more open to me lately.
We have been venturing a lot together and he makes me laugh a lot.
He is so charming and daring. He treats me like a partner and not just as someone to protect.
Though I surely need protecting, he often says how amazing I am.
The things he says and does make me dizzy with affection.

I am glad his training is going well thanks in part to me.
A good healer keeps more than the body healed, but the mind too.
he may well be a Paladin with how well he speaks.
I should not swoon, but here I am.

Duncan and Serade has their child earlier than expected.
I want to meet their child.
To say that I will keep you safe.
To say that I will hold you dearly.
To say that I will be your Auntie Alexa.
To say that I will love you unconditionally forever.

*makes a few sketches of Mach laughing with Aliel. Then of Duncan and Serade*

I met Nym like Mach asked.
I was rather frightened at first that I had allowed a Drow in my room.
It was after an hour of speaking that I felt less disturbed.
He was kind and honest and I could see why Mach sent me his way with a missive.

Kazen asked me to move his massive alter of Tyr into my room.
It was sort of odd, but I was well with it.
Kazen lost the manor in Cordor and Taelina lost her property as well.
What is Qasi doing in Cordor? I think it time that I find out.
I will follow him for some time and find out.

Regardless, Kazen is determined to do his best and I do not know how to support him in this sort of ordeal. He is certainly more of a Military type person.
I believe in him though.

*A page is filled with Mach casting slashing a foe as Alexa heals from behind*

I slept well.

*There are lots of scribbles of Sylrie’s name and Kerri’s.
Sketches fill the next three pages with these two women.
Little hearts are drawn all about the pages with the images.
The images are respectful, showing the beauty of their hearts.*

She asked me what my feelings were.
I shouted it.
My heart exploded in warmth and happiness.

I feel deeply joyful.

I returned to the tower from a quick shopping trip and found many sitting in a circle.
Harvey sent me a message earlier so I came by to see.
Harvey, Astra, Jadoth, Anahera, Nyn and several others were sitting about in a circle.

It was curious.
I was invited to sit.
It was rather fun.

Kerri came in and I lost all attention of who was speaking to me.
She said she will take a trip to a small island to rest for a time.
Sylrie and I will visit so often. I want Kerri to be joyful also.
She had to leave quickly, but I am excited to visit her!

I went planes walking with Harvey, Fidock Anahera, Nym and Syl’reth.
It was nice to see what they could all do.
Nym is really kind and honestly loved seeing the planes. It made me feel so joyful!
Anahera was fascinating and spontaneous.

I felt like a teacher.

Eventually we broke off and I returned to Train with Dragon a while.
Iso, the Emerald Dragon came to train with us also!
Dragons fighting were amazing in a way I could not explain here.
Frightening, explosive, the sounds and roars, the action was graphic.

Fidock has been training students in combat since Vance attacked.
I feel as if I have learned much the past two sessions!
I met a sweet evocation woman named Elrieth'raviel. She is quite charming! I hope to see her soon.

I do not think I could train with Cedric again.
I was offended he did not take it as seriously as I did.
Harvey told me to take it easy on him. I suppose.

I want to live!
I need to live!

I thought about what Jadoth said and suddenly…it became questionable.

Then Snow’s voice reached me. My eyes watered.
Sylrie and Kerri reached me.
Mach and Aliel.
Kazen, Rann, Emilina.
Astra, Angela, and the other mages.
Harvey, Cedric, Duncan…

Mystra…grant me the power to live and help others do so.
Please, I beg of you.

I slept by Mystra’s Altar

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:34 pm

Kazen has been really sweet and flirty lately.
It hardly seemed like him.
I usually see him so defeated, exhausted or with a mission on mind.
I was surprised. He made me blush a lot.
I wonder what he is thinking.

Sylrie visited me today also.
She continues to drive my mind into a spiral of joy.
She helps me keep my thoughts away from the madness here.
I feel braver with her.

Metz and I went traveling to a Frosty like fortress with a massive ice looking like dragon that was rather tough.
We were successful and once our party passed, she too confessed in a way.
I was rather shocked.
I kept cheering her on to find romance.
She is rather kind. I hope she succeeds.

I began researching “Greater Ruin” as a spell.
I would practice by focusing divine energy into direct streams of positive energy.
It is tricky. I will keep practicing.

—————————————————————————————————

Cedric shouted ‘I love you’ to me suddenly in the middle of the tower.
There were nine people watching! I was nervous!
I did not know what to say! It was rude, but also sweet.
I could feel my hands shaking. I did say “I love you” in return.
I was dazed and off guard by all of this! So embarrassing!!!
I ran away, politely.

Mach confessed to me a day later.
I was rather shocked. Despite all that has happened, he had ability to do so.
I was not sure how to respond. My heart raced.
I have had crush on Mach for a long time.
I wonder what will be.

I slept alright, but it was an emotional day.

I stayed a week with Kerri and Sylrie on Rayna’s Island where they have take retreat to recover and have time away from the world after the madness with Miss Vere, the former chancellor and all the other dramatics.

I had more fun with the two than I could imagine.
Sometimes romantic, playful or simply relaxing.
It feels wonderful to be with them.
They also exhaust me with their energy, goodness gracious.

They were kind whenever I woke with Night Terror.

I had some time to practice focusing Positive energy again.
I blew a hole in the sand.
Progress.

When I returned from the island, Dragon confessed to me his feelings.
I decided to indulge in this case and went on a few dates with him.
They were mellow and relaxing.
When he is not speaking of dragons often, he can be sweet and gentle.

I followed Qasi around for a while this week.
He is rather social.
Though I heard nothing trouble some.
I suppose out of office he seems rather normal.

I was exhausted after.
Slept too heavily to dream.

Went to the island for a day to visit my loves.
They would not let me leave.~

*Draws sketches of Sylrie and Kerri in relaxing moments. Several more of them doing different things such as standing by the beach. The sketches are quick and lively. After the last sketches, she has just a page of hearts and their names*

I have begun turning down suitors now.
I feel I know the direction where I want my heart to lay.
I turned down Dragon today.
He tried to assume all this other stuff for why I did.
I mostly agreed politely to keep it gentle.

Soon after a Drow entered my room after knocking.
He told me not to scream. I wanted to.
He oddly asked me what happened. I was scared, so I simply did.
I was asked to explain emotions. He asked if I was dominated by Dragon, but to teach him, I suppose I had to sort of explain that I was not so. That I only wanted my loves to ‘dominate’ me. That on the surface, it was a choice.

He was rather curious and asked me of several emotions.
I taught him the physical symptoms of fear and love.
They both can make a person shake or sweat. And so on.

He left after a few hours with me.
He was nothing like Nym...
After I closed the door, I cried and no longer felt safe anywhere.
He was able to do this and get past so many mages.
I am terrified.
I slept in my barricaded closet.
I woke every few moments.

Valendiel showed up for a bit and gave me some more confidence advice.
It was for a short moment, but it was nice.
I saw him with Rachel the other day and he looked rather peaceful.
I think he adores her. I believe they work together also.
It is well to see them being mostly positive.

Kazen visited me today.
He gave me a massage to try and calm.
It was amazing. He said sweet things to me.
I was reminded why I had feelings for him before.
We kissed.
I had to turn him away at the end. It was painful.
He was holding his own, but I could feel he was upset.
I sat alone for a while.

Aliel has been more upset lately.
She got her memories back and it made her happy and sad.
I told her how I was glad and we spent so much time together.
Mach joined in after a while. We trained together.
They give me confidence in combat more.

Rann helped me update some of my gear today.
There is so much about enchanting I did not know!
It was nice to have a little introduction to the workings.
Rann was invited to some meeting?
I had no interest for it.

I have not felt well since the intruder came to my room.
Where is safe?
I feel an itch in my mind.
I feel angry.
I want to revolt, but do not know how.

I see things at the corner of my eye.

Nothing.

I did not sleep well these days.

I woke up and practiced using ‘Greater Ruin’ spell.
I finally have control, but it does not feel like enough.
I need to force more power into it. I will pray harder.

I went to go see Mach so that I might vent a little about everything.
I found a damn meeting.
Serdon called me over to stand with the Mage Tower group.
There was a massive discussion over the situation in Cordor.
Many words of what was happening was exchanged into how it all came to be.

Property seized, people and crimes ignored, things the chancellor said.
What Radiant Heart did and did not do to prevent the coming madness.
It was all dynamic.

Mach mediated.
I was shocked that there were known Banites in the room.
Even more so to why they did nothing about it.
Was there a reason?

Many words exchanged and notions pressed.
Myon’s King asked for evidence before he would respond.
The Dwarven King also and advisors asked the same.
Radiant Heart also asked for evidence.

None could be provided aside from testimony from key witnesses.
There were words about trust and other such matters.
Many argued it would be impossible to bring evidence to light.

So Radiant Heart's Garm left. I was greatly disappointed.
Myon's Zathlan lasted longer and indulged a moment, but ended up leaving.
The Dwarven King voiced many logical ideals that I enjoyed hearing.
I think he had the most patience of the whole group.

Bendir’s Mayor gave her intense speech about several things that can be done.
She suggested looking north and leaving Cordor be to whatever fate.
At this point, I wanted to agree, but the Clinic is there.

Regardless, the meeting ended with not much achieved except for an idea that Mach could attempt to run for Chancellor and try to change what is at the moment. I did not know what think of such a notion as he has the Frostblades, unless he would pass leadership to someone for a time. But, what if everyone is wrong about Qasi?

I feel deeply stressed.
I want to shout.
I had a dream the Cordor was up in flames.
Then the Tower.
Then everywhere else.

Dragon taunted me today when I did not want to say what was wrong.
We exchanged words and he looked like he was going to slap me.
He raises his hand and I shouted for him to do so.
I was going to do horrible things to him. I felt my rage grow.
I felt anger. Pain. Rage. I was tired of being a victim!

He pinched my cheek.

I left the building for a few hours to vent.

I did not sleep well.
I woke up feeling heavy.
I spent time praying to Mystra after.

A success today.
I poured a massive amount of divine energy into positive energy.
I slammed a beam of positive energy as the clergy described.
It was a massive strain on my body to do this.
I will need to prepare properly before using this in combat.

Mach learned his friend Found is dead.
He cried a lot.
I did too.
I felt his pain.
There was a woman around who frustrated me.
She was aloof while being annoying. I wanted to slap her.
Every time I see her, it is a frustration with her attitude.

Mach still had work to do once Namilin came in.
She betrayed Mach and ran away.
Mach broke down and looked so sad as he doubted himself.
Whatever Sorth did to convince Namilin was enough.

Was she really against Mach though?
Was there something else going on?
Her friend Sadilia ran off to find her.
I assume it was to no avail.

I felt a spike of anger and depression in my head.

Mach got a message from someone named ’N’ and sent everyone to search Cordor.
I was frustrated by his assumptions and making us roam in a place I did not like.
I wanted to shout at him. I wanted to leave everyone to search on their own.
Ended up being a mysterious Mystran who’s name I cannot pronounce.
He was odd, but well enough.

I needed to leave.
I kept seeing shadows move.
Was I being followed?
I wanted to run away immediately.

I stopped Mach at whatever he was doing.
I told him I was going back to the island.
I only feel safe there. Even among those smugglers.
He helped me get there with Aliel.
They stayed for a day to calm me.
Mach wakes up like I do. I did not know what to say.

I slept fairly well.

I stayed the week or so on Reyna’s Island.

Miss Reviel, the sweet inspiring tower student, wrote to me a few times.
I was happy to receive her letters. I sent some back also.

The rest of the time was spent enjoying so with Sylrie and Kerri.
I love them so much.
They make my heart run wild.
I felt my sanity returning after a few days together.
I did not want to leave the Island. I just wanted to be with them.
I knew I had to keep up to current events, at least for them when they return.

I left feeling refreshed and loved.

I saw Kazen today and he mentioned Sorth was still alive.
I asked the Emerald Dragon, Io, to keep eye out for him.
He agreed and I felt much safer.
Kaz has been odd since him and I last talked.
I think he is upset with me, but I would not lead him on.
He looked so injured earlier and he asked to speak in private.
Every moment I thought I could, it was upped by something happening suddenly.
I will make time soon.

I spent time with Fidock and Miss Reviel this eve and watched how Fidock trained the elven lady in defending herself against multiple situations. I was happy to watch her and heal as needed while she trained. I find her fascinating to be around.
I told her I would help her do field research.

Mach, Aliel and I traveled together a bit.
I really care so much about them. I may be in love.
It is heavy to think about it, so I just decided to heal.

The Frostblades had a sudden meeting when I returned from training with them.
Lowell lead a peer mediation meeting that noted the feelings of the group.
Mach listened and took critique like a fine leader.

Everyone pitched in their thoughts and feelings such as what they felt time was wasted on, what was needed for the group to flourish and succeed, how to make communicate better, what prevented recruitment, how to be better at information gathering, and how a change in ranking system might promote better service to the community and themselves.

I was surprised Lowell asked for my opinion as a Freelance agent.
I was oddly honest with them about how I do things.
Perhaps I said too much.

I was rather upset with everyone.
Why would they not voice their opinions before?
Did they not feel comfortable doing so?
The one who surprised me most was Cedric.
He suddenly had all these doubts to express!
The hells was he doing before? He had time to express many times before.
Serade surprised me a little, but she had good points.
Though her introduction was a little rude.
They will all figure it out.

I am just the healer…

I was summoned to the island by Sylrie right after the meeting.
I craved the arms of my lovers.
We spent time joking and I got to do more Elven Ear research for my thesis.

I also had some time alone to think.
I think they will they will want me for themselves.
I may have to cease being romantic with Mach and Aliel.
I wonder how I will speak of things.
I feel ill thinking of it.

I want to wait and see first about a few things.
I need to be patient.

Lately, a lot has been about where my heart will lay, romantically.
It has been something I had tried to do passively, but it became tricky.

Aside from that, I am usually up to date on current events.
I get asked a lot about what is happening.
It is nice to be the barer of news when people are confused.

I have been selling more scrolls and goods lately.
I am feeling more confident as a tailor.
Even with my past knowledge, I can feel myself getting better!

As for my thesis, it will be about how Elven Ears react.
They seem to respond to other elven ear twitches and shakes.
When I do it, they respond slightly differently.
I think elven ears are sensitive enough to feel the slight displacements of the twitches.
I have gathered a fair bit of information after playing with Sylrie’s for a while.
She is fun to play with and is hilarious, aside from distractions.
I should get more data from Jadoth also. Wonder which table he is hiding under…
He proposed the idea in jest, but I grew fond of it and tried so.

I have been praying more to try and reduce the feeling of paranoia.
I wonder what I must do to make these feelings go away.
I have been eating less.
I hope they do not notice.

I should spend some time in Bendir and see how I can help.
I want to be on the Mayor’s good side eventually.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Kazen was really injured the other day.
He was bleeding often. He told me he confronted Sorth.
It did not go well. Many things happened, but seemed Namlin helped.
I asked about Cordor and he became upset suddenly.
I could understand if he told me. Rude. We did not end happily.

Rann always knows what to say to me to make things better.
He has a map to my feelings somewhere.
Regardless, I was upset with Kazen, but I feel better now.
Maybe he should be a therapist.

Goodness Gracious…
Cedric, Mach, Casilel, Fidock, Dragon, and I went to the Abyssal Plane.
We were to study some signs Fidock was looking at.
Instead we ended up fighting some demon lord!
We barely made it out as we were defeated.
It was rather frightening, but I learned a lot.

I spent the rest of the eve with Mach.
It is all I wanted to do.
I did not leave for nearly a day.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorth came to the Mage Tower.
An army of defenders stood there to make sure he would not enter.
Carlie’s sister tried to make things better and talked things down I think.
I ran upstairs so that they could defend properly.
I would mostly get in the way.
They got rid of him. I felt safe again.
Carlie’s sister was rather begging for thanks. It was odd.
Meanwhile, everyone continued on their way.

Ezekiel stayed with me for a while.
He is one of the first people I met on the Island also.
Though he spends most time in Guld, so I see him rarely.
Every time I do, he is comforting and kind.
And his food is to die for! He would fatten me if I lived there.

A little while later I met Dreadlord Bilisk.
I remembered him from the meeting about Cordor.
We had a polite meeting with talk of morals and ideals.
Applications for necromancy and what his vocation was.
It was rather frightening to know he had such power.
Regardless, I did enjoy the conversation despite who it was.

Namilin was oddly nice today when I saw her in the tower with Mach.
I think him, Namlin and Sedilia were trying to know each other.
Sedilia was rather sharp with Mach as he was with her.
I was kind of nervous. I heard many bad things of Namilin.
I will be mindful of my encounters.

I saw someone named Elliara carrying an insane amount of furniture.
She carried things in a makeshift cart.
Amusing.

I showed the Earth Plane to Raviel today!
It was so much fun. Seeing her dive into the books was lovely.
I did not really realize how many things we have in common.
We have been Jynxing each other often. She is…really fascinating.

I slept well most of the week.

Mach, Aliel and a few of us were looking for a way to Skal.
Every ship was rented. It was not fun.
We ran around so many paces and finally found Penny Rose.
It was a small skiff.
Sadly, even after all our efforts, our way was iced off.
No Skal this week.

I always see this woman in half naked outfit sitting at the Tower cafe.
I wonder who she is. I am usually writing when she is there.
She likes to write a lot also. I think she is a druid?
Anyways, that is just me being nosey.

I saw a speedy from a woman Mach had been infatuated with before me.
He said he felt she would not respond, yet she did.
Someone named Ylariel?
I was too tired to think more of it.
I passed out next to Mach rather quickly.

No night terrors these few days.
I am glad.

I attended Found’s funeral ceremony with Oscar and many from Skal or more.
Mach was late so I decided I would attend in his stead at least.
I would pay respects for him.

Everyone walked up the mountain of Guld to the very top by the Frozen Altar.
It was gorgeous and cold. We supported Oscar who carried the lantern to top.
The lantern was safely guarded by Oscar. He was one minded in this task.

Once there, everyone gave words and stories of Found.
Corbin is as amazing as everyone has said he is.
Corbin’s and Oscar’s words were gorgeous.
I finally summoned Mach and he gave a speech near the end.

I stayed with Mach for two days straight.
I woke up screaming and I was comforted.

I made a Gem Bag and Scroll Case with a special engraving for Raviel.
We talked a lot today and it really calmed me.
She says her rants are boring, but I could listen all day.
I nearly did. Regardless, I was still tired from waking in terror.

I fell asleep at the Tower Cafe table for maybe an hour or two.
I woke up to a gorgeous flower in my hair and pancakes!
Rann showed up a few moments later. Maybe he did it?
Maybe…I hope it was him.

I went upstairs after and slept more.

So, I had an odd feeling later in the week that I should go to Skal.
It was odd. Anyways, Jadoth made a quip, but I was so compelled.
The trip was short since I took a large ship from Cordor.
I met Namlin and Dakir and a woman rather immediately.
They acted kind of oddly.
They said I should meet with Mach and Ali and this Shera.
I have an odd feeling.

I spoke with Shera for a bit and she was pleasant.
Ali makes friends quickly it seems! I was glad.

I met Miss Amber Rose later.
She has voice damage, but she was sweet.
We are tailors and healers!
He always posts this cute set up outside for healing and services.

Just some hours later.
Aliel confessed to being pregnant.
Mach was frightened and excited.

Then Aliel said she wanted to date Shera.
I was rather upset.
We all argued a little.
Then we talked about it and I hesitantly accepted.
I accepted Mach’s desire for two more women and Ali’s new one.

I am jealous.

I did not sleep well.

I do not know the things that happened with Namlin or Sedilia
Yet, they are rather nice in their own way.
I made a drawing of Sedilia to gift to Namlin a wedding gift.
Sedilia is rather fun also.

Aobre returned and was upset that we made well with Namlin.
Perhaps it was unfair for Aobre to be angry after being gone so long.
She should take into perspective that Mach makes things happen quickly.

I summoned Raviel today. I wanted to spend time with her.
Mach wanted her here also.
It was convenient. I gave her a little tour.
We were not fond of the cold.

She went off training with Aliel and Shera for a while.

I summoned a lot of people. I need to pray soon.
And I slept alright.

I spoke with Shera a bit today. She was trying to be nice.
I was so jealous, I could not have any of it.
I was burning with emotions.
I am sure I was rude. I regret that now.

I summoned Sylrie for a short while.
We walked around together and enjoyed some time together.
It was nice to see her again after so long.
She showered me with love.

I asked Mach to not consider Ylariel and Elysia.
It would be a total of three new lovers to a circle I was used to.
He refused, essentially.
I was told to summon Ylariel. So I did.
It was horribly uncomfortable and felt forced.
I was Enraged. Furious. Angry.
I could barely hear the words they spoke to me.
I just let Milla destroy whatever she wanted in the Master’s Lair.

He tried to apologize. I forgot what he said.
Namlin spoke with him a bit and brought me what I needed to hear.
I left Skal.

I spent most of a week thinking of ideas and whatnot.
I do not think I have what it takes to handle this ‘dynamic’.
Maybe I should consider slowly letting things die down.
Why does he need so many women? I think he is using us to some degree.
It is odd. It would be Me, Aliel, Ylariel, Aobre, Elysia, Shera and Mach.

I utterly refuse.
I will not budge on the matter.
I will let him fall out of love with me.
And distance myself. It is the only way.

I cried all night.

I was glad that Astra gave me some work to do.
I started making BookBags to distract from everything.
I even sold the first two rather quickly.
Astra said some arse or two were selling them for 50 thousand?
What manner of nonsense is that. So we sold them at 2,500.
Mostly to cover the time to gather the materials and make the parts.

Namlin and Sedilia let me stay at their place also.
It is well to just go there, sit quietly and find time in my mind.
They asked me to be the priestess of their wedding.
I was rather shocked still and I did want to do so.
I have much to plan…

I slept at their place that eve.

Aliel caught me in the morning and told me she would pass on Shera.
She told me all she feels and I felt so glad.
I wanted to cry with joy.

The next day or so I spent away from everyone.
I just wanted to think on how to ease my heart.
So I summoned Raviel.
I just thought of her. We spent a hours together.
We spoke of a fair bit and it was nice to let her just rant.
She has fun things to say. I like her a lot…

I spent some time with Sedilia. She is funny and kind.
She likes to steal kisses occasionally.
I do not complain though. They are just friendly.
Sedilia has been helping me with a lot of the Mach issue.

I made up with Kazen thanks to Sedilia.
She peer mediated us and we finally got out what has been troubled.
It is nice to have my friend back. I do adore him.

I slept pretty well that evening.

I dressed lovely for the wedding.
I saw Mach, Bilisk, Duncan, some people I never knew, Miss Lee, and more!
I was very excited.
Mach said he would not romance Elysia and I was happy.
He still wants to debate for Ylariel. I said I would think on it.
I want to wack him with my bag, but baby steps.

Otherwise, I am really adoring Aliel for her sacrifice.
I have given her a flurry of attention.
I flirted heavily with her all day.
I shall make up for the loss and love her so.

The wedding itself was rather romantic.
I read a poem and had them pledge themselves to Sune’s Altar.
I gave a blessing and let they feel as special as they deserved to.
It is their special day and they should feel so!

There was lots of conversing and mingling.
I did not want to be part of the crowd.
I was still rather sad about a few things.
Stood by the bridge where Aliel found me.
I kissed her a lot.

The after party was fun and I drank so much.
I had a hang over for a whole day after.
Ezekiel showed me some amazing drinks!
They were so strong though.

I just remember waking up back at the Frostie Tower with Mach and Ali.

Ezekiel brought me more of his amazing bread to the Mage Tower.
I looooove his cooking.
I feel I have mentioned so before.
I made a stone sign for him. That was fun.
We traveled together a while too.

I saw Ylariel running a small stand.
I had a chance to speak with her unpressured.
It was well and I purchased some of her goods.
I tried to be polite this time. No one deserves rude meetings.

I still do not know how to feel about Ylariel.
She is nice, but I cannot fathom still. He says she will be the last for a time?
How about NO MORE. I swear, I am getting tired.
I am trying to tolerate this.
I think I am feeling unwell.
I need to make some changes to my life. I will think more later.

Later, Mach, Aliel, Olivia and I returned to Skal.
I met Shera again and we had a heart to heart.
I felt bad about her being dumped, but I did my best to be kind.
She is not a bad person.
I said we should meet at the Mid Summer Festival.

It was just a few hours later where Vance and his crew came to the island.
It was terrifying. They were hunting Banites and Frostblades.
They killed someone and went into the tavern.
Shera went inside with Imrodi to speak.
There were no Frostblades to help them. I was…the only one.

I spotted Miss Anuia and my heart grew some confidence!
I feel stronger near her.
We went to go summon several people to push them off the island.
The group went in and they all teleported and vanished.
They took…a Spork?
Like, a half spoon, half fork.

Regardless, they were gone.
Jadoth got upset with me.
He thought I wanted to use him as a weapon.
I just wanted people I trusted.
I was deeply upset by his words.
I will not summon him again.

Shera was rather brave.
I owe her a fair bit. I will think of something.

Sedilla was summoned later so I could just vent to someone.
We sat by the river and it was rather pleasant.
Later Namilin gave me some advice on how to deal with Vance.
I will summon her first and foremost.

We ventured on later today from Skal.
A group ventured to River Styx and we defeated the dragon.

Found Rami’s remains.
I want to write about this, but all it does is make me cry.
I will try again later.

Elf Ear Notes:

Poking causes gentle reactions.
Tip poking causes minor flinching or pleasure.
Ears twitch in anticipation.

To Cold, ear returns closer to head for hear.
To Heat, makes soft flicks like when touched gently or rubbed.

Ear is pleasured to the touch of a fond person.

Ears may detect distortions of air space by other ear wiggles.
Blowing in the air by a sleeping elf confirms this theory.
Density and length of ear seems to affect reaction time also.

Pulling on an ear causes a …physical reaction. It hit me!
Blowing on one gently causes extreme comfort and desire to rest.
Blowing may cause amorous reactions depending on trust with other person.

Flicking an ear causes extreme reaction.
Kissing an ear does what it does to most everyone else…Amorous reactions.
Static was not a good idea.

Multiple Languages may cause reactions.
Depends on harshness of the language.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:20 am

—————————————————————————————

I met Dragon while I was sitting under a tree by the lovely grave of a legendary hero of Cordor while waiting for the event to start. I ran into Namlin, Dakir and Shera.
They were pleasant to speak with.
I showed Shera around a little. She is quite flirty.
They dressed up after seeing that I did also.

Qasi was spouting things awkwardly. He thinks he was poisoned?
It was awkward with tensions all about as classing personalities held.
It was difficult to be comfortable.

The event itself was pleasant. Drinks and all!
Then Dakir had a confrontation with Raglar.
Raglar was saying they were enemies when he burned Namlin.
Dakir said he was there when they laughed at her death and made him watch.
I tried to make them break it up.
I feel I had no effect despite my yelling. Depressing.
I will avoid them for now.
I did not have a fun day.
Heard the festival was attacked also. Horrid.

The event was unwell to me. I did not sleep well.

Namlin said some very mean things the week later I saw her.
They wounded me deeply. I was not expecting this.
Namlin ran away and Mach was left to pieces.
I tried to calm his fears and worries.
Then Aliel tried.

Then Sedilia also ran off!
She was so depressed also.
And Dakir was also left wandering.

I went home and cried to sleep.

There was a lot so I ran away.
I planes walked for nearly two weeks.
I spent a lot of time near the end with Raviel.
I did not take care of myself very well during the time.
She washed my hair and combed while we shared stories.
I adored this time. I returned home a day later.
I had ignored all messages until I did return.

Siling has an issue with her memories.
I preformed a minor ritual that would excite former repressed memories.
Mach helped me counter balance as Rev and Duncan and Tie watched.
Some sort of demon or devil spoke.
Something named Lord Foulande?
Seemed to demand her to be a tool of destruction.
Mach suggested rest and focus on Transmutation for now.
We will find a way to reach this monster.

Raglar, Mach, Sedilia, Shera, BearDruid, and Olivia were all in convo for hours.
Sedilia killed several dwarves for what they did to Namlin.
Sedilia was executed and sentenced to gather materials.
Gathering things is…not the worst punishment I could imagine.

Threats were slung and words said.
Mach threw lightning when asked if he was angry.
I assumed someone would fight then. I activated some spells.
It was all upsetting.
I should have went upstairs, but I stayed incase I needed to report things.
I cannot stand all of them right now.

Did not sleep well.
Broke some glass to calm down.

I listened to Raviel speak about some of her issues with her suitors.
It is no surprise she has a few now.
Elven girls are rather popular around here.
Regardless, I was happy to have some time with her.
She has been a support and gal pal that I have needed lately.

Kazen has mentioned he is not fond of Dragon.
Miss Snow does not like him either.
They think his mind might be an issue with dragon obsession.
It is much of what he speaks of.
I hope Dragon's fears are unfounded.

Mach asked Jadoth to suppress memories, I was told.
I was upset to hear this.
Something in his past is haunting him then?
Astra noted a few days before that he might be turning into Jadoth.
I do not know what to say or feel. My mind is spinning.
How do I help Mach and support those around?
I need to try harder.

It was very sudden, but Itireae came down to the foyer and told me that Mach was dying?
Mach told me later that he restored Namlin from death after she fought Sorth.
He just ran off upstairs and did this quickly without any notation.
I had to pump him with a lot of energy just to stabilize him!
Later that eve, I was enraged with Mach and Namlin.
They were all happy with each other and sharing encouraging words.
Mach tried to comfort me. I would have none of it!
I told him to try again later.
Meanwhile, Namlin tried to apologize as well.
I mostly kept my political face up as to not yell.
Namlin made me an alter soon after and I just cracked.
The joy of such an alter and the rage I felt collided.

I left them a letter that I was leaving.
It was much to bare. I cannot deal with them!
I am furious!

After I left the letter I went to Radiant.
They would not find me there.
I talked with Pea who was rather amusing to speak with.
He had curious solutions to my problems, such as liquor and bashing baddies.
It was surely exotic in how he managed his solutions.
Anyways, I gathered food and water for some days and left.

I left the plane.

I spent a while in Planeswalking.
I think three weeks?
It was great!
I do not even feel guilty for leaving them alone!
I got to see the glorious planes and rest.
Some time was spent sketching Lantern Archons.
Some spent sketching those giant celestial bears in Forest Plane.
And more!
I spent much of my time praying and focusing.

Finally though, I did have to return.
I was able to breathe again.

I only had a few night terrors.

I over heard Aliel speaking with Astra.
It made my heart sink to hear of this.
She has been hiding away in my room for a while.
I hope she is well…

Mach apologized about a few things.
It was difficult to stay angry with him.
I am still doubtful, but I am sure things will get better!
I am trying to keep my mind focused.
There is so much making me antsy.

Made more goodies for Astra and Angela, so that was fun!
A book bag for Angela and some more scrolls for the shop.
Astra added me to her shop list!
It was quite nice of her!
I should figure out a present for her.

I did not sleep well lately…

Namlin and Dakir leave and say farewell to everyone.
They were quite kind and sincere.
I had to remove Sedilia from their marriage bond.
I felt such a strain on my heart.
Sedilia cried a lot and I wished I was able to help her more.

Namilin and Dakir returned shortly and they told me some things privately.
It was bittersweet for them to leave.
I could not forgive her yet for what she said to me.

Sedilia did stay though.
It was painful to watch Sedilia get the house.
Then to see Namlin break down. I tried not to cry yet.

Kazen walked away from another of our conversations.
I just needed someone to speak with.
I made a fool of myself in front of everyone.

Then Mach came and opened up a slight.
I could not focus then. Emotionally dead.
I was rather rude to him. I regret what I said.
I really do.

Sylrie took me out on a date.
It was quite romantic!
She lent me her Book Of Light to know her better.
I listened to her past stories with such intrigue.
Sylrie is an amazing person.
I am truly lucky.
We spent the night at the Nomad.

Kazen found me and heard from others I was upset.
I do not know how I always frustrate him.
I was starting to think that I was not a good friend for him.
He told me why he did become upset though.
We spoke a bit and he told me about himself.
I could have never imagined half the things he told me.
It was quite well at the end though.
I did feel confident in our friendship again.

Berenor visited a while.
He is often busy and never seems upset, but sort of down.

I fell asleep by Mystra’s altar as I was praying.
I was so exhausted, I did not realize I simply passed out.

Miss Snow gave me some advice for how to deal with Mach.
It was not positive, but it was realistic.
Wisdom dictates one answer, but my heart demands another.
It is aggravating.
I do not have many demands or wants.
I have primarily asked for one thing.
Is it so difficult?

I declared a break for now with Mach.
Aliel broke up with Mach.

I think just about everyone left the Frostblades.
It was unfortunate to hear everyone’s stories as to why.
Easing their hearts was difficult, but I wish them well.
Duncan and Serade live upstairs.
Aliel lives with me, mostly.
Cedric is keeping the property on the FrostTower and feels doubt.
Sedilia is going to retrain also.

All together, we made a pact to get stronger and better.
We held hands at the Mage Tower table and swore so.
Aliel, Sedilia, Duncan, Serade and myself vowed so.

Mach tried to kill himself.
Astra and Jadoth stopped him.
I am afraid.
He was so cold while being spoken to.
I said I would be about.
He was unresponsive.
He left to Skal with no note.

I did not sleep for two days.

The next morning, Raviel is braking down from lost of faith.
She mentioned the forceful notions that Nostraion did to her.
Raviel was deeply offended and stopped speaking with him.
I spend time with her at Radiant Heart to comfort her.
My own mind was still a daze, I hope I did well.

Ezekiel’s husband was lost at sea.
I did not know what to say to offer comfort.
He mentioned he had been dealing with petty things.
He is tired of pathetic things that people could fix themselves.
I can understand how fragile emotions make people insane.
It is unfortunate for him. I will support him how I may.

Sylrie likes to tease me!
She knows I like angels and then she does this illusion trick.
Illusionary wings show on her back and I go wide eyed.
I cannot contain my beating heart as she sits close.
Showered her with kissed instead.

Slept well most days.

Spent time with Aliel for a while.
She asked about me since she felt sad not knowing much.
I sat and spoke of myself and my past for hours.
She asked many questions an seemed rather fascinated.
It was kind of flattering.
Most never ask of more than a simple summary.
It was quite fun.

Thought about Mach for a while.
I cannot write more. Upsetting.

Sedilia looked quite well when I saw her today!
I was happy to see her becoming a new person.
At least I hope. I pray she is not some crazy inside suddenly.
No more killing sprees.
I wonder what Shera is doing also.
Not heard of anything she has done lately.
I shall pray she is safe then.

Visited Miss Snow today and began a new outfit.
I saw her and Buppi sitting together.
I have heard many nasty things about Buppi.
A few I have found true, but I always do my own research.
I asked him about himself and gave a few stories of my own.
It is nice to know more of him.

Taelina told me Kage lost his memories back to Qasi election.
I was quite saddened by this. He forgot all the noble training we did.
Wanted to cry, but no time to think.

Olivia convinced me to visit Mach, but the ways were frozen to Skal.
Annoyance.

Kazen will help Movir with his forced blood pact to Bane.
I am confident his method will do wonders.
He did not leave upset this time also. I am glad.
I will relay more information to him.
Kazen also noted that his name may be known in Sembia?
I looked up a few books, but nothing so far.

I had a lot of nightmares.
I hope my screaming and glass throwing does not disturb anyone.

Went to Cloven Hoof in Dis in Baator with Harvey and Cedric.
Getting there was frightening and disturbing.
It was an odd place.
We spoke and sat together for a few hours.
We spoke of the many things and it felt nice to bond again.
He said he will ask if Darrowdeep would like to have me around.
I hope to be of service to them. They are a great group.

I heard the Banite Temple was blown up.
Someone said it was Vance and I was surprised.
I know he hunts Banites, but I did not imagine such a result.
I have not seen the damage yet.

I helped Raviel connect with Mystra also!
We had a small ceremony, prayer blessing, and confirmation.
Raviel is perfect for Mystra.
I am confident to see her become whole again with Mystra.
I pray Mystra is her clutch as she is mine.

It is difficult to encompass the totality of my feelings.
Everything has been slower and yet still emotionally intense.

I thought that with Mach working on himself on Skal and with the former issues of the Frostblades gone that there would be less dramatics for me. Cedric is just about to give up on them as the last orders Mach left were so unspecific and moderate that he became enraged. I think it is over for them. They should join with Darrowsdeep when returned.

It is sad to see such fall apart, but as with all in the world, it is passing.
I pray that perhaps a new group would form under Mach.
Perhaps with new insights now and less focused on personal issues.
Focusing too much on specific people too long was an issue.
Also with hierarchy having their own family and romance problems.

I have not heard much of Radiant Heart also.
Perhaps with key members gone, the faction will simply remain a club.
They need to keep fighting Banites and Vance.

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:24 am

It has been awhile since I have written.
I suppose I will go through events that have mattered to me.

Sylrie and I made promise rings for each other.
It was really romantic!
She is a light in life that continues to inspire me.

Aliel brought a child to me from her previous relationship.
The young child’s name is Ava and likes to linger in wolf form.
Seems the child spent part of life with wolves.
It makes sense then why the form is chosen.
I have agreed to raise this child with Aliel!

I admit to being kind of scared and unconfident.
But I hope I can help a fair and reasonable child.

Raviel has been doing quite well with her boyfriend also.
It is nice!
Seeing her well with mystra makes my heart warm.
I know she has issues sometimes, but I do adore her!

I had an incident where I spent three days awake.
Many summons were made, powerful spells used, teleportations…and more.
When finally asked by Mach to summon Miss Very and others to Celestia I ended up passing out from all the energy usage. Strain for days wore me.
I ended up sleeping for a week.
It was scary to hear a lost a week.
I will be more mindful from here on.

Very’s family is happy for the healing in celestia.
It was nice to see them well.
Miss Very is quite kind! I hope to meet her more.

I have to say…Cedric became sexy suddenly.
I learned it was from some interaction with a mastermind?
Something of the sort. Some under dark creature.
Regardless, he has been doing so much lately to help people more!
He is an inspiration and continued friend.
He is quite bold now too.
Cedric has stolen a few kisses from me now.

I have been sleeping fairly well.
Aside from a few night terrors, I am well.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

I met Tera. She is a perky girl.
After my first week meeting her, she is already running off with Banites?
Anyways, she runs around a lot.
Hard to keep track of.
She wants to learn magic to protect friends and such.
Noble enough of intent, but it just means she wants more power.
Power in such a mind is frightening.
I will try to encourage her in a Mystrian fashion.

Sedilia is going to retire and live as Shera’s wife.
She and I had a tearful farewell.
I passed back as many of the gifts and goods as I could.

Tera and Mach are not well, it seems.
It makes sense though.
Mach demands control of situations, but Tera is quite turbulent.
They will not be friends for long.

I slept moderately this week.

Mach tried to kill himself by Darrows.
I could not comprehend such a decision.
I heard his words, yet all I could feel was weightless.
He feels mostly upset that he is letting people down.
That his friends are spreading rumors of him.

I understand a culmination of negative events are hitting him.
But then what? He would leave many people who adore him.
I showed him some books I read on depression.
He reluctantly decided to read it.
Mach passed out pretty quickly after I managed to calm him.

I did not sleep well at all for that week…

Mach seems better suddenly after some time adventuring.
He proposed to me!
I became quite panicked, but I tried to keep calm.
I did not know what to say at first.
I realized then that I could not accept his offering.
He is not in right mind.
And I am not sure I am comfortable with this yet.
I asked him to offer again at a later date.

Aliel proposes to me in another way only less than a week later.
She gets along with Sylrie, mind each other’s feelings, we compromise and accept each other in many ways. Even when we are in discussion, it is respectful and fun.
Aliel is a wonderful elven woman. I said yes!
But for respect to Kerri and Sylrie, we decided to follow this in another way.
We traded items of personal representation and vowed to be together always.
I felt really happy with this decision and Aliel looks joyful!

I stayed the eve with Sylrie and Aliel.
They spoil me~

I taught Tera to waltz and answered relationship questions.
It was rather fascinating to see this side of her!
I had so much fun with Tera and Aliel that day.
I hope Tera enjoys the masquerade with her girlfriend!

Mach asks to meet some girls.
It was awkward.
After much discussion, I agreed to meet them.
I decided to interview them individually.
Still awkward to interview potential lovers for Mach.

Of all the girls, I felt the most comfortable with Gabriela.
She is a Mystrian Mage who seemed another ‘apprentice’ of Mach’s.
I told her my reasoning for this meeting and she declined to continue.
She realized Mach would be unwell for her.
I know I say Mages often lack wisdom in their longterm choices, but she might do well.
Her and I parted positively.

A second woman appeared and she was quite the kind one.
She was polite and respectful.
I could not turn her down.
Then he became upset that I decided to follow through with the interviews.
It seems my feeling upset made him feel upset.

We talked about your morals and views on relationships for a while.
It did not end positively for me.

I traveled with Levos and the Sentinals as a healer.
They were polite and nice.
The Styx dragon defeated with some minor issue, but we did well.
I hope to do more with them.

Working on sermon for tower, but I get really busy.
I want to discuss about using Magic more wisely.
That it is not simply to make life convenient.
That we should rely less on it as we become more capable.
To practice with hand and life than with spells and manipulation.
I hope my words will reach them.
It is one thing to push to become powerful, but respect with privilege.

—————————————

Sedilia returned and seemed quite unable to live the house life.
I suppose Shera will like so.
I am glad to see her well!

I spoke with Drakan for a long while.
He is kind, honest, funny and brave.
I need to reward him for helping me gather stone.
I hope we speak more!

Mach and I parted from each other.
He desired ‘freedom’ to make his own decisions.
That love is supposed to be 100% unconditional.
My one condition for him to mind his lover count was worth this it seems.
When he told me the other day made me well with this decision.
When we were apart, he said he could think well. Function well.
It was offensive.
I did not shed tears for this.
I asked for my key and let him go to do as he pleased.
It will be a month before he is covered in women again.

Pann is treated for some poison and hastly regenerated issues.
Pann seems well a few days later.
I am glad she recovered!

I slept normally this week. Uncomfortable, but fair.

Mach informed me that Tera been scrying on us.
I am utterly offended.
My privacy is important to me and this is enraging.
I will decide what to do in time.
His style is changing.
I like his outfits lately.

Met Clea, she is nice and direct.
I want to help Myon and now is the time to do so!
Sedilia has an oath to Duvain and plans to keep it.
It was unfortunate.
Sedilia threatened to kill Aliel.
I began rather horrid plans for Sedilia.

Made a golem with Raviel, Cedric and Maribelle!
It was quite fun.
I offered Raviel a treatement called 'introduction' for her potion sickness.
I hope she will try it out.
It will take some months to preform, but I am confident!

Cat keeps trying to sneak up on me.
I HATE IT.
My paranoia flairs up intensely.
If she sustains, I will be cruel.

Later I met Faedaine the half dark elf.
She is an explorer from Cormyr.
At first it was uncomfortable, but she is quite nice.
Her energy caught me off guard.

I was so exhausted.
I slept with no dreams or anything.

Aliel and I have a shop together now!
I am excited and nervous!
I want to make so many things!
I hope everyone will shop at the “Seven Starred Dragon”!

Aside from this, much has been well.
Aliel, Sylrie and I have been very happy.
My things are selling well.
I am feeling more confident lately.

I really want to note how amazing Astra has been.
She has been selling my things for a while in her shop.
I must think of a way to repay her also!

Blondie

Post by Blondie » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:17 am

The days have been quite bright and loving.
I feel such joy having my lovely elves close to me.
My heart sings their names when I wake and begs for them when I am working.
Is this what deep love feels like?
I feel happy almost all the time lately.
I want it to last forever!
Please make it so, Mystra...

Shop has been doing very well also.
I am surprised, but excited!
I cannot keep up with how quickly things sell.
I barely keep it compensated with wands and small things as I produce larger ones.
Aliel and I will keep this shop going as long as we can to make a life or ourselves.
Perhaps we will have a noble house of our own.
Who knows?

Mach has looked fairly well.
He must be enjoying the new Fort Gloom.
Needs a new name though.
His recruits are quite varied.
I have met a few, but not so personally.

Drakan is my favorite!
He is rather sweet, honest, pleasant, and rather polite.
I feel as if we could speak all day.
Him and Cedric together are great fun to spend time with!
I am sure I wrote for him to speak with me more.
Maybe I should wear a skirt for the guys one of these days, hehe.

I slept well this week.
I dreamed of Kerri a lot.

I had a really touching moment with Archmage Astra.
Her and I never really get to talk as I wish to.
She showed me a sketch book with people she used to know.
It was deeply touching.
I tried not to cry openly, but once I was back in my room, I did so.
It made me remember Sembia, my old friends, my lost life and torture.
I think It was the closest I have spoken with Astra and the longest time.
She wants to help everyone she can.

Cordinal Clea adored my statues!
I am rather excited!
I want to do a lot more for Myon.
I met Aliel there and she feels so lovely there.

Xun has been about lately also.
Her and Kage were quick to be playful and friendly in Cordor.
Kage is rather helpful.
I am glad he is around.
I should get him something special!

Kazen is back also!
He is as kind as usual, though speaking of Cordor clearly sent him off.
Though I imagine it would be difficult since Rann and Emelina are involved in politics.
I pray he finds a place where he can be comfortable.
He kind of keeps things inside like I do, so he is hard to read in short meets.
He is not really suited for the organizations either since negative notions keep him away.
Anyways, he is smart, so he will discover what he really wants to do in his return.

This week I woke up several times screaming.
Aliel comforted me.
I hate her having to see me like this.

Sylrie is deeply fun to flirt with.
She makes me wish time would stop, so I can make her blush.
Her voice makes my knees weak.
Her eyes erase all of the day so she is the only one in it.
Gods, I love her so much...

I finally got Cat to stop sneaking up on me!
After pestering so many people, Miss Zoi ended the streak.
She threatened Cat with breaking their engagement.

What infuriated me was one of the Cordor guard.
Mavelinn I believe...?
She said Cat had protections and she would not help me arrest her.
But the absolute best part is when another guard shows up.
The guard says Cat is removed from the guard!
I nearly screamed in excitement.

Mavelinn looked dumbfounded and I felt guilty smiling so.
So I pushed for Mavelinn to take my report and she left me be.
I was going to hire some people to deal with Cat when Zoi told me good news then.
So then the guard returns and says she will never help me with Cat.
That she promised some friend to never betray her.
Useless...
I was utterly insulted by her words.
Regardless, Cat had left me be.

I slept well this week.
I am happy.

Cedric got an Alchemy shop right above mine!
It will be nice to have a business neighbor.
He is sweeter than honey to me.
I will return the favor how I might.

Then a Pirate from Senclif came by, Dante.
He is a priest for the ocean goddess and was very polite!
We began with trying to find paper in cordor, but failed, sadly.
So I saw what he was wearing and offered to make a better outfit.
We spoke of Senclif and it was sad to hear of its poverty.
I recommended him to Cedric for alchemical goods.

I wonder if it was him who left the flag in my shop.
Maybe it is a sign of support?
I moved it into my room for now.
I did not throw it out.
It looks interesting, in an artistic way.
If it is sign of support though, I do not mind.

Sedilia came to me with drastic news.
I will not write it incase this diary is lost, but I am worried.
I know most are not ready for what she is about to experience.
Mirabelle is supporting her how she can.

Miss Mirabelle was really open to my advice today also.
It felt wonderful that she could empathize with my feelings.
She said she wants to be friends.
Mirabelle is so pleasant, I hope we can be well friends.

I woke up screaming a few times.
Maybe I should seek professional help.
Everyone is so busy though...
I will manage.

I found out the Thane of Brogendestein died.
I saw him on an escort to Myon and it was an honor to do so.
Eirik vouched for me and I was excited.
I should get Eirik lunch or something.
Oh, he is also the new head of Darrowdeep.
I need to congratulate him also.
I wonder what happened with Miss Veirmont.

I have been working on this outfit for Miss Zoi.
It keeps blowing up!
I am so frustrated with myself!
It should not be this difficult.
I feel so badly that two tries have been unsuccessful.
She wants a "Second Skin" outfit.
If I fail again, I swear I will blow up the workbench...

Things for the most part have been quite well.
I have not been in danger.
I have been drowning in Sylrie's and Aliel's love.
Cedric is pleasantly flirty and a welcome addition to my days as a neighbor.
Zoi is flirty also, but she is polite so I am not offended!

Duncan also is a continued source of comedy and honesty.
I need to get him something fun.

Helping the fellow trapped in the Mage Tower was wonderful also.
He is really sweet and polite to me.
I hope I can speak more with him and learn more of his mind.
He blushed when we spoke...it made me feel really shy suddenly.
Goodness, well, he is usually surrounded by the Archmages anyways.
I doubt we will really get to speak.
Sandruck was his name, I believe.

I pray things keep this well.
I hope I can sleep tonight.