Syndie Cain's Notes and Scribbles

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Syndie Cain's Notes and Scribbles

Post by Zaravella » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:55 pm

Page 1

-Arrived finally in Cordor. So tired of the sea. I want to walk on land already. How long was I in that ship? Three months, four?

-Delivered packages for some gold. One always need extra gold for a rainy day.

-Got lodgings at The Nomad and I finally met Agent Paxton. I got settled in the Inn, they've got plenty rooms, cheap, and there seems to be a lot of patrons coming by. It's better to stay in a busy place.

- Going to start my assignments tomorrow. I was given three quests to start with in my writ.
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Syndie Cain's Notes and Scribbles

Post by Zaravella » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:21 pm

Page 2

-Interesting city so far, Cordor. Found that Lathander's shrine is in the same temple as other gods. Some sort of a common place of worship. Spent many hours in prayer there...

-Adventuring outside of Cordor can be brutal. Found the Brambles a week ago to be harsh, but now it is quite easy to go through. Lathander's grace has saved me more than a dozen times.

-Still staying at The Nomad, for now. I haven't found any permanent lodgings as yet. All apartments are full. I guess this is better. I don't spend much time in the city anyways, always out there.

-Opened up a shop and I called it The Random Collection - just to try my hand at the commerce here. Not that I need money. I can earn my gold via other means.

-There is some talk of elections soon. I dunno if I care enough to vote or to even find out who the candidates are, or for what office.
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-