Asgerd Winter´s story.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

rayoII

Asgerd Winter´s story.

Post by rayoII » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:33 pm

After to having had a vision a Cleric of Ilmater decided to travel toward Condor. She was shocked as saw the big city cause she spent its whole youth in the middle of the small village.

"Oh Condor, the city of the gold diggers! Where the merchants seek to build fortunes! The paradise of those who are slaves to gold. Your noisy streets testify to your lack of peace."

But there was a place of peace in the big city after all. The temple of the Triad, a light which was able to break all the darkness around. Asgerd decided to join the Temple of Ilmater, Tyr and Torm in order to keep such a light alive.

Little after it some unknown event took place in the Triad, and most of her brothers and sisters disappeared. In those days a sect wanted to establish a new deity in the city, a condordian deity. In a second vision the Cleric of Ilmater understood how proud such a sect was that even wanted to worship their own works and actions. And the worst, a lot of people embraced such an idea as a good thing. The seed of evil was planted in the hearts of Condor.

The cleric felt totally powerless to avoid such an event, but it seems that Ilmater paid attention to her prayers and finally such a Concordian deity was not established. But it come to pass that the people of cordor exchanged good for evil and truth for safety, then for them there is nothing but themself as their real god is the Concordian one after all.

During its travels she found oposition against the ideas of the Triad. Some people blamed the Triad about all the bad things which were taking place in Cordor. Astonished she saw how Condor and the Church of Bane started to build an open friendship. At last peace for Cordor they all claimed.

They got peace in lies and refuge in darkness.Then the darkness converts its own actions which are evil continually. The Temple of the Triad was banished from Cordor in order to extinguish the light which is within and to set new gods in the main Temple of the City.

But it come to pass that the illusion of peace in cordor was broken. An attack over Cordor revealed that the feeling in the hearts of the people are not trustworthy. They forsaken the principles of the gods of the Triad and they did not receive nothing in return. At the end of the day it was all deception.

In a third vision she saw that there is no reason to defend Condor, because of their apostasy. She saw proud heroes weared in steel, proud heroes totally covered with magic who wanted to save the apostate city to get glory for themself. Then at the very end they all worship the concordian deity.

will continue....

Note: I am really sorry about my english, please understand that it is not my own language, neither studied its grammar as I did with other languages.

sheed36

Re: Asgerd Winter´s story.

Post by sheed36 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:51 am

Cool story :) Ira likes it