Mage story time (the warped mind of Sarah Anderson)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Frostaspella

Mage story time (the warped mind of Sarah Anderson)

Post by Frostaspella » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:01 am

*she sits in her fiancé's room off to the side of the Warden’s hall in the Tower watching her lover sleep, a small smile appears on her face and then it turns to a frown as she starts to think about how she got into this mess she has a knife in her hand and is running it over her skin complementing if she should just end it all right now*

Dear Journal,

My fiancé suggest I write down my thoughts as this is a way to help deal with the stress and drama that has come my way…..

I suppose I should start from the beginning….. Everything change a month ago……
I went with an old friend of mine (Beal) to explore the Desert with him and his flavor of the day and another good friend of mine (Ellie). I was ask and I went…

I was currently with the love of my life Eve (Everbright) and we were talking to Thulk. Being my Warden and Protector Eve told me I was not going alone and that she would come with me. (What did I do to get her to love me? I feel so lucky. She is too good for me….)

Everything went well until Ellie decided she would take one of the sand people that attack us as a slave…… She and I had a big fight and we stormed off. This caused my stupid cursed hand to acted up (I hate this damn curse). That was the last time I talked to her….. Lady Eve was able to get the hand under control and it returned to normal. That night we decided that anger is what caused it to act up. With her help we made a new special glove that will help contained this hand. (This has worked well this past month, as I had plenty of times I was pissed and angered)…

Then a few days later the Tower and the Order of the Radiant Heart had their little squabble…….. I was caught in the middle as I saw the need for the change but struggled because Lady Eve my fiance’ was a loyalist to her duty and her job as a Warden… I feared if a war broke out she would be targeted… I reach out to ensure her safety….. And was offered refuge by a another friend of mine, a man named Berenor, a Knight of the Radiant Heart…… during this time I was not getting any answers from the Tower so I ask around myself and was assured we both would be safe…. Deep down I really wanted the Tower to change but *sighs* I am glad this whole mess was solved. Lissa the newest Arch-mage was instrumental in the negotiations.… I am thankful for her…. During this mess there was trouble in Cordor with another friend of mine….

It appears the Leader of the Margery and my friend Celestia Merlin had been fired from the Ordo and during talk we had a falling out with Lily……. I have since repaired some of the damaged with Lily…… Celestia decided she would call a special election to challenge Pierce for Chancellor of Cordor… I called her stupid for doing it, but she is like me and is very hot headed… Well the fallout from this was massive, lies and hate on both sides this was almost as bad as any election I have ever seen ( A Monarchy with a strong King is a better way)……… this was not what we needed…. Anyways Celestia eventually gave up and left the race giving the Magery over to Veronica…..(She is nice but I don’t know…. Maybe I’ll give her a try). During this time another issue dropped right into my lap……. This issue I am thinking about right now…

“Maybe I should end it all” *she thinks this to herself*

*she pauses her writing and grabs her knife and she pushes it deeper into her skin but stops before any skin was penetrated but she does not know if she can go through the act she cries a bit but looks over towards her lover sleeping peacefully and she drops the knife*

“What the hell are you doing” *she thinks to herself* “You stupid mage… you can’t end your life right now. There is much you need to do. You will get through this, you always do…” (This is what her Mentor said all the time)

Anyway back to the story……

Where was I, oh ya, during all of this I got this odd message from Ellie telling me to meet her by the Fools Clover….

I meet her and to my horror she had become sold and was a slave to a powerful Drow Matron…. I guess she was seeking some answers and she kind of gotten a bit over her head…. Me being the friend I am and a worry wort… this throw me in a complete tailspin… Great another problem getting thrown in my lap….. *she sighs* but this hurt me more so than anything I have had to deal with. My friend Ellie, who I got into an argument about a slave, is now a slave to the filthiest animals in the land (The irony)….

During this whole issue I got in touch with someone who was an expert in this slave rescue business…. After my talk, we both came up with a multiple plans of attack. So I went off to try to secure the funds and items I needed… I was pulling out all the stops and using any and all goodwill and favors I had left… I even did a few things that I was not proud to do and I gave up something precious, something that I will never ever get back, but the ends justified the means…….

Anyways I got what was needed and was putting them into my home. I gave a key to Ellie before she had to go and said the stuff you need will be in the chest and feel free to stay there the night....

Ellie said to take my time and she would let me know when the time is right, she needed to find answers…….

Why would she want to become a slave? Stupid girl………

It was easier for me to give her the stuff she needed. Since I live with my fiancé in the Tower I had no need for a place. I then went to inform Celestia and Lily that our friend Ellie was a slave now. Lily was more accepting of this then Celestia was…. Then as I was talking to Celestia…. She was served with a banishment notice...saying she was Banned from Cordor….. This forced me to buy The Magery in order to save it……

What price are you willing to pay to free someone you care about? What length will you go to make it happen? What pain and suffering well you go through? What sacrifices would you be willing to make?

This answer was clear in my mind…. Anything and everything…. Even if it means the death of me….

For whatever reason I feel a deep connection with Ellie… it was not one of being lovers but one of love…. I know we have a very strange love-hate type of a relationship… but something was compelling me…… She needed a friend and I was that one friend she call upon to…

But It appears that Ellie had more friends and the very people she hated, were the ones tooffer help……. Along with the Order of the Radiant Heart the very people, I resented at first, due to the Tower squabble. These same people are willing to help me…… I have come to the understanding that I have a lot more friends then thought I did. I am going to owe a lot of people favors………

"Oh hells, what I am doing… I am rambling again……"

*she closes the book, walks over to the bed where Eve was sleeping in. She crawls up next to her putting her arms around her in a loving embracing kissing her gently on the lips before closing her own eyes and falling asleep*
Frostaspella (Mage = Free Food and Drinks for all!)

Ski-U-Mah!
Skol Vikings!

#gopherfinalfour2018
#minnesotamarchtothealamo