Requiem

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

CoastalSurf

Requiem

Post by CoastalSurf » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:02 am

Ever since I was young I felt compelled to record things, to explain. It was always a bad habit; something that made me feel a little dirty. Yet, things belong to those who claim them hardest. And I will claim my own life. If you're reading this I have let go. The end of promise, the dwindling of my days. If you are reading this the life I played by ear has faltered. I've lost the key. We all have to pick the places we refuse to walk away from. We all have to fade as the starlight fades, fade as the morn-light fades. There is a moment when churning milk is not worth the sweet taste of butter. If you are reading this, on some bankrupt morning when you wonder if you're truly paying interest back out to the world out there...take a moment. Start at the first page. Then burn this book.

CoastalSurf

Re: Requiem

Post by CoastalSurf » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:00 pm

It was three months before the snow blindness lifted. It was two days longer before the mordayn vapor visions passed. Insert your judgement here. I'll let someone else laugh about that foot note when they laugh about those few hours. Judge as you want but there is a laugh that is the god's given prerogative of the young girl outpacing her older brother. That was the laugh I had, the laugh I always hope to have. What we did in Amn was a mess, don't ever let me be marble. I'm the alu'dala made politics...sweaty back bar rooms, a flirtation, a twist of the hip just right...Solonor let me run. Let me hunt and laugh until i'm caught.