Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

If Valor Were Inches
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Sophie's Story

Post by If Valor Were Inches » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:57 pm

Sophie Swift's report to the High Marshal of Keeperstone, #1

High Marshal,

I report to you my initial survey of the isle of Arelith as requested at the end of the first month of my explorations.

The isle is presently much different than the information gathered by our historian. A large port city is ruled by a King whose domain does not extend past the city limits, as the rest of the isle does not heed his authority. As such, the roads beyond the city are wild and thriving with orc raiders laying in ambush and bold beasts of the likes I have never seen. These unwatched roads I have seen littered with burned caravans and the corpses of their merchants. This land’s state is nearly the same violent state as our previous civil war.

I believe this is sufficient opportunity for Arvoreen’s Marchers to make their mark for the better. There is a small village named Bendir Dale much alike to our own Barrowsmorn, a hin community inclusive to other races as well, that needs the influence of the Vigilant Guardian. I have witnessed drunk guards, jaded warriors, and the use of undead. I ask for an extension of my original stay so I may properly guide my folk safely away from the line that separates good and evil. I will send a follow up report in a month’s time.

I await your command.

Knight Swift