Aurora Blackmoore - the parting of her family

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Aurora Silverwolf

Aurora Blackmoore - the parting of her family

Post by Aurora Silverwolf » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:33 am

Aurora carefully had bundled the two of them packing their favorite toys and clothing. She would pack sweetberry cakes and juice for them for the trip as well. All the while putting on a brave face and trying to hide the tears there and the heartache she felt at sending them away. Damn her husband for doing this to them .. the cause of her heartbreak.

Aurora knew that despite her heartbreaking that she wanted her children to be able to have a life free from all the pain and stigmata of the family name her husband had garnered. All the horrible things he'd done then abandoning them only to return.

She'd been so happy to give him a second chance no matter what he'd done they were his children and they needed a stable family. Sadly it was not to be for a short bit after his return he told her he planned to give himself to eternal service.

How dare he come back only to abandon his family again ! How could he do this to his children .. his wife!! Her heart truely broke then all hope destroyed by this action .. she knew Rkyo likely saw the tears or heard her crying herself to sleep at night.

She could not bare to have him go through life with the weight of his fathers actions marring his chance for a good life. She kept telling herself it was for their good she did this .. packing them up and taking them to the ship. Aurora paid the captain a tidy sum to safely get her children to waterdeep to the Millers . .her old friends there. One who had helped set her on her true path.
Ryko you take care of your sister for me ok .. Mommy will come for you soon as I can. There are some things I need to take care of here first. Promise me you'll be good and take care of Aeriel till I get there

As she watched the ship depart .. Aurora broke down into tears .. she kept swearing to herself that she would keep her promise and join them soon .. though in her heart she had her doubts .. but at least the children were safe and the Millers would give them a good life if somehow she were unable to join them in Waterdeep. Her heart well and truely broken by all this she swore to Selune that she would never give her love to anyone again.
Aurora Silverwolf