A Slaver's Logbook

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Trapped In A Sensual Seduction

A Slaver's Logbook

Post by Trapped In A Sensual Seduction » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:40 am

Written in a thickly bound leather book that never seems to leave the possession of its owner, the following is written..

Credit of: 134,186 golden coins.
Debit of: 0 golden coins.

Andunor's a stinking pisstained city. The Drow are imbecilic and their Houses could crumble with a few words to the right people. The Gnolls are preferable to the haughty shiv-eared coalskinned pricks, save a few of the Drow which are almost pleasant to be around. Death has little grasp on the people around here and the slaves are belligerent. I'll see any slaves brought to me broken, or use the apparent immortality that half the Underdark and Surface are cursed with as a permanent food source for the slaves.

Drow Houses of note:
Na'dar'zul
Trisvaria

Matron of the Na'dar'zul House is pregnant, not sure where it's headed. Could be used as a nice little cloak and dagger trick to lower everyone's guards and have her men strike when they think she's pushing the little coalskinned babe out of her. Alternatively, she might be just trying to bring more servants into this dank little hovel of a city. Last option is that she lost her mind and got pregnant out of love, of all things, and her house is five to nine months away from collapsing.

Matron of the Trisvaria House is an Abyssalist, sold her soul to some Demon. Deftpaws are fond of her, they are Gnolls and love their hyena-furred Demon Lord so it's no surprise.

The True Power of Andunor:

That'd be telling, little book. That little Imp's made me enjoy keeping little secrets to make a story all the better. Definitely will be keeping her alive when it comes time to reap my profits and a leave a few piles of corpses.

Re: A Slaver's Logbook

Post by Trapped In A Sensual Seduction » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:14 pm

One particularly gritty cycle in the 'Dark, an entry is added in the book of thoughts that a slaver dare not speak aloud

Credit: 124,676 golden coins, one curious encounter, one good cycles sleep, and one offer that will enrich me.
Debit: 0 golden coins, one city's district to be paid to sponsor in many cycles time.

One slave broken, at least temporarily. Retreated into his mind during the skinning of his arm, can't blame him, he is just an Elf, and a frail one at that. He'll never again pull taut a bowstring without the nerves in his arm firing up and reminding him of me.
That's the real pleasure, his body will never forget my tender ministrations with the axe, taking the flesh off like a butcher. It's not unlike feeling the warm embrace of a lover.
Much like a lover, he won't forget me any time soon, I have left an impact in him that even if his mind won't wander near, his body will recall as the decades and centuries drag on, even if he is one day freed from his slavery.

Next time I'll make sure to do it on a Human, and have one of the Deftpaws on hand so the scraps of flesh aren't wasted.
Curiously enough, one of the Deftpaws has perished. Had to be one of the two whose company I actually half enjoyed, of course.

Re: A Slaver's Logbook

Post by Trapped In A Sensual Seduction » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:13 pm

A smaller entry than the first few, comes one particularly uneventful cycle...

Credit: 159,013 golden coins.
Debit: 0 golden coins.

The Essential Warrior won't win a second time, crystalline prick got lucky.