A Nutcracker's Walk

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

StoneBreaker

A Nutcracker's Walk

Post by StoneBreaker » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:23 pm

*the script is in Hinnish and has an angular, slanted quality to it. *
I have been wanting to start one of these for a long time. first it was because I didn't want the spriggans to read it, but with them being around at the most inconvenient times I will simply have to get over that particular part. im pretty sure that if they could confiscate this book they wouldn't learn anything new anyway.

Its been two years since I have walked here, roughly since with walking as much as I have I don't even know my true age. i'm planning to have one of these so called 'birthdays' soon enough. Im just not sure if I want to do it after, or before my condition gets worse. I had an interesting discussion a while ago with Mabel where I thoroughly embarrassed myself. She seem to not mind it, or it kinda endeared me to her slightly, sometimes bumbling around can do that. I know there are several times where its endeared me to someone...

I sure hope Fibbs comes back soon. I could use someone to trust. Dillir has verbally put out a hand, but there is too much anger and agenda there. not to menton he is a bit of a control nut. Elder Andy is just busy with the children, and elder Alex I have no idea where he is. Dylos content of not writing up any paperwork himself and letting me do his job too. I feel pretty stretched thin on that front, i'm really starting to feel it. however' i am glad him and Lissa got a group together and did something offensively against the spriggans. it was annoying to be on the defensive and waiting for a particular person to do what they said they were gonna do but still havn't done.

I still need to get someone to organize a party for their victory, the morale of the people need it.

I think I will put more defensive runes on this book and use it for...more personal things. Im having a hard time keeping everything locked up in my head. *there are several lines written here and then crossed out as if she had trouble to how to decide to start a new thought*

StoneBreaker

Re: A Nutcracker's Walk

Post by StoneBreaker » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:00 am

Ah lookie what I've found, it's this ole thing. Well one thing I didn't mention in my last entry was that I was pregnant. I am now a mother of a ten month old boy named ardent. I was right about dillir having an agenda. The bastard actually had the gall to challenge me for mayorship when he's running away from me and my adminstration. Perhaps I can get something done this year, however I'm still cleaning up his mess. Bah. I need to put a paperwork system. I have no idea how to make it so any particular system lasts lasts my own mayorship. Cause the next mayor may do exactly what happened to andy and throw it all away.

Looks like some people are a bit miffed but don't have the guts to say it to my face. Typical. Also brogdenstein are dragging butt when it comes to that rewuest of dillirs crimes. The judge for khabul trial seems to be missing which is annoying. We have been waiting for months on a word from her. The evidence has been collected and it looks like dilly overstepped his bounds once again. Can't exile people cause they are evil. But I can when they break the law.

Mayorship is a special kind of hell.

Alas I should talk to fibbs. Figure out why he denied a hawk in recruit I recommended. At this rate I'll make a faction of fort defenders instead of hawk in to reduce the politics... I should let him know and put him in it but ugh. Wish it wasn't like this. Wish could stuff as many people as we could in there but alas. Tradition. Least, that's what they say it is.