Dusty Journal of a Priestess

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

DarkDreamer
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Dusty Journal of a Priestess

Post by DarkDreamer » Fri May 12, 2017 1:31 pm

I decided to pick up writing again, being partly drunk for the first time in...what....a hundred and twenty years? That's probably part of why I started again...the very reason that I started drinking. Jadoth....my vision again came true....why must dark visions always come to pass? People never realize that such visions can come months...even years in advance....and even though he told me I was wrong, that I was spreading false rumor for trying to help him before it happened, it happened, he murdered people....he was insane....he IS insane and cannot be trusted. He murdered me, Sarina and her unborn child...the one he knew she was carrying. Such a crime is unforgivable. Its one of the few sins that bloody your hands forever.....so where does it leave me? I had taken her out of the Underdark by force....trying to help her....even Poe blamed me.....he minorly tried to take it back later, but the accusation was there, even if he doesn't want to accept it now. I am not mad at him....he saved my life. Though unlike Jadoth, I forgive him, I blame me too. Why do I always fail to save and protect those I love?....I need to see Elessar....I haven't seen him in far too long.