Eclipse [Akira Mirna, Current.]

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rikkulesca

Eclipse [Akira Mirna, Current.]

Post by Rikkulesca » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:47 am

It's cold. It's always cold.
The steel haired girl huffs out an icy breath as she pulls her cloak closer to herself.
"I really need to find more members for the Chrome Shield. I'll never survive as a _real_ organization at this rate." The Chrome knight whispers to herself, standing outside the nomad in her usual spot.
"Maybe I should be less bitey. People don't really wanna join a leader who barks commands..."
The girl looks up at the sky, smiling softly at her own idea. "Phh. as if that was actually possible..."

She flutters her cloak on a heel turn, making for the bendir Portal.
"Today is the day I finally free the slaves. I have to. For justice. For freedom." Just as her thoughts were fleeting, her steps were graceful. Akira Mirna, The Chrome Knight- Devotion, fearlessness, steadfastness. The aspects that reflected her reflected off her armor, her walk, her way of life. She would do this, even at the risk of her own body. The risk of Torture, enslavement.

"I could really use someone to talk to. talking to the sky isn't exactly the most rewarding...heh." The Metallic haired girl looks to the sky once more, her eyes focused on the moon, her hair glistening in it's rays. She makes her way slowly to The Bendir portal.
"Down I go. When I return, I do not know." She chuckles to herself as she confidently teleports herself underground.

The smell is the worst- And the lack of light. It's no wonder the people who live down here are so grumpy. But, Akira sees the good in everything. Even in those who are clearly- Not - good.
"First, I'll look around," She says, in a gait of confidence, walking into the trading hub of the underground city. "Slaves, slaves....Where are they all?"

Something catches her eye, something glistening in the wall. What is it? She walks over to the where the henchmen are stationed. She observes an almost glowing stone. It seems peaceful, especially in the place she was. her eyes fixate on it.
What is time? What is this place?
An overwhelming feeling of peace fills her as she smiles warmly at the glowing rock. She keeps staring, until-