The Blood of Mog

Post by The Patriarchy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:23 pm

I am Arakh, son of Mog.
I love elven communism.

The Patriarchy

Re: The Blood of Mog

Post by The Patriarchy » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:27 pm

1, Quintilis, 128

It has been over two years since I've had the leisure to write. Though I do not feel comfort in it. This quiet is not something I have designed. Its source unknown to me. It troubles me. Does it come from the Cruel Tentacle? Is it part of their plans? The turmoil in the city... they are surely watching.

But I will not be a thrall again. I will not let the Drow who reside in the table ruin this city. Those gnats who cannot even think to kneel before Freth. Who gargle upon arrogance and pride when this city requires us to kneel. Who raid and provoke the world above when the Cruel Tentacle wraps around our necks.

Those who do not know when to kneel can never truly rule - anything or themselves. I did not come to hold this district without this consideration, I took the knee before Malixtra, Asen, and Asb'el. To obey and serve is to inherit and become worthy of rule and responsibility. A maggot slithers in filth, eats it before it is worthy of metamorphosis and flight. I will not allow them to ruin this city, these aimless maggots!

Continue the project. Guidance through obligation. Certainty. This will see a return to stability. We shall overcome, we shall rule. Worthy inheritors. Scions of a Greater Intent.
I love elven communism.

The Patriarchy

Re: The Blood of Mog

Post by The Patriarchy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:40 pm

22, Sextilis, 128

I cannot stop thinking about killing her. I am so hungry.

I am wretched.

I am weak.
I love elven communism.