Experiment I: Isabella Coltello

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

EternalSunrise

Experiment I: Isabella Coltello

Post by EternalSunrise » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:14 am

Isabella watched as yet another purple sock swooped past her face, flying into the nearby wall and crumpling onto the ever-growing pile of laundry by the bookcase.

A heavy sigh, her hand lofting to rest on her forehead in exasperation. The thick, musty tome entitled "Illusions and You" slammed shut and thrust onto the couch beside her.

At least they were visible, finally. It had taken her weeks to find them all after the last 'practice' of invisibility spells. She could, at least, proudly say that her spell had worked.

Just perhaps not quite as intended.

Nevermind.
Zelphar would just have to deal with catching his fresh clothes in the morning for a while.
It was good for exercise.

EternalSunrise

Re: Experiment I: Isabella Coltello

Post by EternalSunrise » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Her expression twisted into thought, brow furrowing as she stared down at the simplistic, wooden set before her.

A gentle exhale, the Princess pauses - hand outstretched for an agonizingly long moment before settling upon the White Knight. Sliding it across the board and into position before her opponent.

A new piece in play.

Memelord

Re: Experiment I: Isabella Coltello

Post by Memelord » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:29 pm

Zelphar squinted apprehensively at the odd purple tea leaves as he packed the little mesh cubes of golden wire full - plopping them into the little Shou teapot one after another. Things changing color around the manorhouse was one of the first changes he had needed to become accustomed to, bringing an illusionist into the family. He paused just long enough to set a few small cups on the platter before pushing his way out of the kitchen-

And promptly tripped over a small red blur darting past - Niamh the pseudodragon chasing a fluorescent blue sock as it floated its way randomly about the room. The teapot almost seemed to fall in slow motion and the elf winced as it hit the floor: breaking into countless random sherds and sending glowing purple liquid out in a wave across the floor tiles.

Oh, yes. Plenty to get used to, living with an illusionist.