The Maid Report

Moderator: Forum Moderators

The Maid Report

Postby DSM-IV » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:50 pm

-Fiend is dead or dismissed. Could not make proper confirmation of either. Arrival upon unknown prime led to complications. Attacked by unknown bounty hunters moment portal exit. Bounty Hunter of Prime origin. Anthill had open bounties for Imp Heads, wrong place wrong time. Target's gone, Portal key is gone. Now trapped on some back water Prime. You said pop in and out, easy. May the Lady Maze you this very cycle you Tanar'ri boot licker. This is not were I am spending my retirement. Request directions

***Break***

-Prime is Toril. The burg is subsurface city named Anadur, perhaps Anudor. Local populace mostly Drow, humans with other races sprinkled in for flavor. Few lower planes fiends, and have seen a single dead celestrial. Prime does have an unknown surface populated with halflings, humans, and elven. Not much different then the Cage really. There are portals available but only prime travel have found so far.

***Break**

-You even receiving these? Why no reply? Berny? Damn you to the 9 Hells. You gonnah send me to the Mazes? After all this time of service? No factions present that I can tell. No Harmonium, no Chaosmen, nothing. I am telling you these folks are 99% clueless. Not a single berk has ever heard of Sigil. Gonnah dig in or not gonnah survive. Getting a feeling things don't work the same here. Without no dustmen to pen yeah, does that mean you stay lost or you a petitioner? Not finding out.

***Break***

-Got lucky. Finally! Got purchased by the local Factol of something called the Iron Order to Death of Elves. Or some barmy thing. Decent cutter with a lot of pull. Should be safe for now. Working on learning the local Chant. Most down here speak either that Drow Langauge or something called Undercommon. Gods Berny I haven't learned a language since you taught me the cant. Dammit why haven't you replied? This anthill is tough, don't worry it ant The Hive or anything but just everyone is so, It's hard putting words to it. Most these berks just wander around like their brainbox's be leaking. Seriously, I have seen more life in deaders. You got a handful of Cutters who know what they doing and the rest just wander around. Clueless Primers.
Not a Harper
DSM-IV

Plays as: Power of the T= Toad, Trinity, Tonky, Tadala, The Maid.

Re: The Maid Report

Postby DSM-IV » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Berny my Bone Box is leaking here. You got to get me out. I have never been this deep this long. I can't stand it. It isn't the bowing, or boot cleaning, strapping, or licking its the BOREDOM. I rather be Mazed I swear to the very Lady of Pain herself, Berny. So many angles I can see, the peels we could run here. But I am nothing. Just a fly on the wall. Gottah live the peel? Right? That's what you always taught me. Become the con. But, this is different this is survival. There is no mark. There is no goal. Just survive.

***Break***
Been months, moons? Hells don't know what they call them down here. Time is real here. This isn't Sigil. You can feel it. Feel time slow and steady on your body. Always pulling you towards the Dead Book.

***Break***
In my boredom did a high crime, Faith. High Crime against the Lady of Pain of course, but not here. It's everywhere, gods on statues upon signs, massive temples mostly to abyssal gods and some Drow god I never heard of. Between scrubbing floors and running errands I found myself talking. Talking to shadows as if someone was there expecting an answer. I think I was praying. Pretty sure. Do you pray out of boredom or loneliness?

***Break***
Been praying a lot, Berny. Just me in my dark closet. They gave me a closet I can't even lay down in. So I crouch and talk to the darkness. Pray, I hope because I might be going Barmy Bleaker if it isn't. Just me alone in the darkness.

***Break***
I could escape. But where? The Chant being there is a surface to this Prime. A surface with a sky that's blue and a fire orb you can't look into. Bone Box would explode seeing something like that. There is even some celestial working for the Orag that owns me. Can you believe that? I am pretty sure my owner is some fiend worshiper. If you can't trust the celestrial's around here, who can you trust? I am on my own.

***Break***
The Dark answered me this cycle. It wasn't a voice, but more a power, an energy. Was feeling pretty down, pretty alone, then all of a sudden an answer. Not really an answer more a feeling. That maybe I ant alone. I need find others. It's a risk, but I can't stand being so alone. Peel is over. This isn't a con anymore. This is my life, and I will not survive alone.
Not a Harper
DSM-IV

Re: The Maid Report

Postby DSM-IV » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:20 pm

Message received Berny, but not much got through. Could not make out any of it, but at least knowing I haven't been forgotten is enough. I attempted contact upon the surface for the first time. It must be that, subsurface has problems with the Weave or something I don't understand. It was good to finally read your words even if it was only a hand full.
***Break***

After cycles and cycles of suffocating boredom I finally caught a break. Stumbling upon the surface is opening the full picture. Bringing to light the dynamic of this Prime. Now I can finally get to work. If I am to be stuck here for my mortal life I might as well put use to it.
***Break***

Information, of course why did I not think of this before. Everywhere in this multiverse has a single currency and that is information. The more other's think you have the more important your image becomes. I need to make him think I am indispensable. Then maybe even the beatings will stop. In some ways I already am. There isn't a single truly loyal member of this crew, other then myself and I get beat the most. You can just feel it. Like the pillars supporting the empire are cracking. A comment here, a curious look there, the scavengers positioning for the biggest scrap when the entire place comes crumbling down.
***Break***

The Peel is there, It's just out of reach. Like that voice in my closet. The woman's voice calling out. Tip of my fingertips Berny. Tips of my fingertips. What did you use to say? Don't go looking for the Peel, take everything in and let it come to you. Traveled to the surface again, and I can't walk more then a block without getting some Berk asking to help me. It's the oddest thing. I swear the entire surface is filled with Bleakers if I didn't know better. The Peel is there, just got to let it show itself.
***Break***

Received another message still nonsense. Are mine the same? The Cage and here are much more similar then I first thought. There just more clueless here you need to wade through. An opportunity was tossed right into my lap. There are enough surface folks who if worked together could easily crush my owner. Not to mention those already in the subsurface wishing it, and the rats already within the crew. Everyone wants the Factol Chair, right? Be easy to pull together. Too easy, too messy, too Hive. Did you worry I was going native Berny? No, I haven't forgot The Game as you called it. I got a Peel though. I got it. Next message and I'll lay it out.
Not a Harper
DSM-IV

Return to IC Stories