Bandwagon, Ho!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Vile

Bandwagon, Ho!

Post by Vile » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Seeing as posting one's art is slowly becoming popular again here on Arelith (From what I can see?!?!) I thought I'd show what I recently did after getting the itch to.. Try to paint.
So! A character of mine who has since passed and is likely not remembered-Matron Phalmae of the Gyirasval!

Annnnd.. I can't seem to get it to fit perfectly on the page. So.. I'll link my deviant art page here, which has the full image. ALTERNATIVELY, you can right click on the image above then left click on the 'view image' option. http://thevileminute.deviantart.com/art ... -644673865
Durvayas - Today at 3:51 AM
Psst! Pssst. Hey kid. Wanna buy a lootcrate?

gilescorey

Re: Bandwagon, Ho!

Post by gilescorey » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:20 pm

Stath

Post by Stath » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:46 am

Ork wrote: *who filters sexy elven fun times, really?

Vile

Post by Vile » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 am

I've tried to upload it smaller than the original images size here in the hopes of causing less viewer-hassle. We'll have to see if I've succeeded.

Either way! The character on the foreground of the image is Tyreal Lyonsbane, a since-passed Archpriest of Tiamat once played by a good friend of mine (I forget your player name mate.. Sorry ><). I said I wanted to paint this ages ago and only got around to it now. In the background is a character I don't really play anymore-Even if he is still around. Zehshyrr'kalikstraza. Or Alejandro, as some know him.
Did this in a different style as I did with Phalmae. Hope it's alright by you, Tyreal!

It's preferable for me if you hop onto my deviant art page and check the image out there as not only will it be at full size, but you'll also give me some views. Whiiiich.. I obviously want >.>
Here's a link to the image over there: http://thevileminute.deviantart.com/art ... -645953703

*EDIT*
After posting I went ahead and saw if the image fit. It didn't! What I've done is basically cut off the background character so as to display Tyreal.
Durvayas - Today at 3:51 AM
Psst! Pssst. Hey kid. Wanna buy a lootcrate?