Mindcraft Music

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Mindcraft Music

Post by Dalek Caan » Sat May 21, 2016 3:25 pm

So... I kind of released a little Remix EP today. For those who are into (tropical) house, you can download it for free in .mp3- or .wav-format!

If you like it please show some love :-)

Find my page and the links on Facebook!

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Mindcraft Music

Post by Dalek Caan » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:13 pm

So I entered a little competition to play a timeslot at Electric Love Festival in Austria! If you want to support me you can give a like there and, of course, share it :-)

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:46 am

Got a lot of new stuff up on SoundCloud, if you guys like it you may want to find me on Facebook, since that is where I release most of my stuff!

Naturally, I also have a YouTube Channel! I upload a lot of things there too, recently I've been editing videos for my songs as well!

One of my personal favourites is not on YouTube, due to copyright restrictions, but you can find it on Vimeo, together with a download link!

Alternatively, I do have a twitter as well as an Instagram account! So lots of platforms to see!

Most of my music can be downloaded for free! If you like it, do me the solid and get me some exposure :-)

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 pm

I got into a new remix competition, I consider it one of my better pieces lately. You can give me a <3 on wavo.me, I'd be the happiest little munchkin ever :-)

If you like it you can also download it!

Wordless Truth

Post by Wordless Truth » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:21 am

As discussed this isn't exactly my type of music, but I can't deny that these are high-quality mixes.
Hoodies at Night is really good, I'd have <3ed you on wavo, if I were represented in any social media. Which seems to be a prerequisite.

Keep it up!

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:26 am

THanks for the kind words :-)

I actually have something in the forges right now, there are still a few things to do but this is where I am standing. I put a lot of heart into this:
https://soundcloud.com/mindcraftofficia ... n-progress

Dalek Caan
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Dalek Caan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:50 am

After a long hiatus (sort of) I got something new finished. Credits to Wordless Truth for major input on this one!

It also has a video, for once:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X-DzH95syg