Choosing the Cordor Queen.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Choosing the Cordor Queen.

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:33 pm

Ok, so let's get to the meat and bones of the matter. Policy, nation, morality, these are all important, but not as important as - who would look the prettiest as Cordor's Queen!

For those of you following the event, you'll know that five ladies are vieing for the favour of the People of Cordor, so that they may perhaps gain King Edward Cordor's hand in marrage.

Because I have little drawing talent myself, but because I like playing pretty doll dressup, I decided to use this dollmaker: http://www.dolldivine.com/queenly-portrait-maker.php to make avatars of the various queens and I thought some of you might like a quick peek too.

So without further a do, some images.

1: Lady Maria Bianche, in all her wonderful, best dressed glory!

2: Magus Nehel Kren in all her crimson glory! (Note - she doesn't generally wear a Turban, but there was no option for 'bald' so I had to settle for that.)

3: Lady Luciana Medina - in her very best armour!

4: Lady Joan Eclaire - who has decided to get out of armour and wear something millitaristic, formal, but a little flash. Good for her!

And finaly Lady Jennifer Eldren, not quite as fancily dressed as the others, but she scrubs up alright.

I hope these brought you some passing ammusement. Try out the dollmaker yourself, if the fancy takes you. I enjoyed it.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Cybernet21

Re: Choosing the Cordor Queen.

Post by Cybernet21 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:32 pm

That's really awesome,speaking of wich the DM's did this plot so well,each lady has a very different personality. Grats! :D

Oh and one more thing,i really thought that Joan would never get out of her armor as well,but i'm assuming you went that way because there was only one armor set on the doll maker so you made so both Ladies that use armor look different,the rest are pretty spot on ;)
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Choosing the Cordor Queen.

Post by The GrumpyCat » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 pm

Yeah honestly you're kind of right. I thought it would be more fun to do her out of armour too.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)