Drawings of my character's description

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Cybernet21

Drawings of my character's description

Post by Cybernet21 » Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 am

So,are you a good drawer and are bored,dont have inspiration to draw anything at the moment,have too much free time on your hands and dont know what to do with it?How about trying to draw someoene's character by their description?

Nothing super detailed,i just want to know how other people interpret my character,unfortunately i cant give anything in exchange since i suck at drawing XD,i also understand if no one wants to do this.Anyways for those that wanna try Huge Thanks,now here's the Desciption:

A 30 year old man with dark blond neck length hair and stubble beard stands before you.There are white streaks of hair between his dark blond hair,the white doesnt appear natural(of old age) it appears as if part of it's life essence was drained.He has some kind of holy symbol on his neck that emits a faint glow,the glow matches his hazel eyes.Those that know him might notice he's saddened by something,although he hides it well.

Once again Huge thanks if you even try to draw it,nothing super detailed(but if you want to make it detailed because you are bored/have too much free time no one is stopping you) :D
EDIT:Oh also he`s a longsword and shield wielding paladin that uses full plate
My family were all knights,but none protected those who cannot fight for themselves.They all cared about their noble status more than anything else.I would be a true knight,i would train on the ways of the paladin -Arcavius Ryde