Kudos to DM Avalon Soul

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

daimon_d_heart

Kudos to DM Avalon Soul

Post by daimon_d_heart » Tue May 07, 2024 2:48 am

For taking the time to help me redistribute my character's crafting points. It might be a small thing, but it meant a lot to me given the circumstances. Thank you again.

Aeryeris

Re: Kudos to DM Avalon Soul

Post by Aeryeris » Tue May 07, 2024 7:15 am

Avalon is great. He's always helpful and I really like his style of storytelling.

Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Tue May 07, 2024 9:07 am

Avalon is probably my favourite DM. Even if I rarely get to interact with their stories I get to watch the effects of them on the people around me. And truly, his stories are well thought out, make players feel good due to being wholesome or having good outcomes. He is inclusive and helpful. Big shout out to my favourite whale.

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Security_Blanket

Post by Security_Blanket » Tue May 07, 2024 12:26 pm

To this day, my favorite DM plot was some silly little quest to retrieve a goblet from a cave full of spiders. This was years ago back on Amia, but I really enjoyed it and it always stuck with me. Generally I avoid DM plots like the plague because there's too many people and the plots are over the top, but when I think back to the ideal DM plot I'm reminded of that random encounter at the spider cave. You turned an hour of grinding into an adventure and left your mark on this old RPer for years to come, thank you Avalon Soul!

Draco Deleteur
Dreadlord Lucius Blackhand - "All is as Bane wills it."

Cthuletta

Post by Cthuletta » Tue May 07, 2024 1:36 pm

Love me some Whale!
Avalon is one of my favourite DMs, I enjoy his plots and the occasional silliness he puts into them. He's also extremely helpful and easy to approach to ask questions or get something minor going ICly!

Avalon for Chancellor!~

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil