The Wild Ride of Sil'avesi

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

LurkingShadow

The Wild Ride of Sil'avesi

Post by LurkingShadow » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:43 pm

I been looking to write one of these for a while now as I have broken through about 1,5 year of playing Sil'avesi and seen a lot. I have a list of names but since I do not have all names on it I think I refer from writing it right now. But I can start by areas and factions!

From the Aelorothis to Guldorand and the High Sheriffs office to all interactions Sil had with Cordor,Myon,Bendir,Brogdenstein! Her journey from strange fringe Aelorothi member and almost an outcast to prospect High Sheriff candidate! It been quite the journey. From all the crews she sailed with, Her odd relation with the Radiant Heart and those few she did get to know in the Underdark! To all the mysterious people she just frequently met and all the outcasts she been trying to save,

I am sure I miss something, but Sils adventure would probably never have happended as I in augusti 2022 had issues to log on, and disappeared for a month and returned to a shattered Aelorothi clan. As she wandered those streets lost and unsure of what to do, she saw some people talking and dashed up to them, asking if she should call the city guard. A no was said and at that moment, Sil had just met the High Sheriff of Guldorand, Viveka Blackstone. She came with an offer that shaped Sils future as the Elf agreed to the Human noblewomans suggestion to become her aide. Setting things in motion.

Everyone that interacted with Sil over these months! Many thanks. This is not a good bye, this is simply a thank you post. I mainly before been on POTM and Amia but this server is truly something else. I call it NWN 2.0 in the Aurora Engine. I never been keen on the rolling mechanic and it makes for some very sentimental RP on Sil as people disappear or leave. Nothing is more bittersweet than a good bye party or someone returns for a few days! But it is better than a full out disappearance without a word.

It been a great time and I look forward to see where Sils journey takes her on Arelith. Kudos to all of those who made their mark in her life.

chocolatelover

Re: The Wild Ride of Sil'avesi

Post by chocolatelover » Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 am

I wish my online scheduel coincided more with Sil's. I have always found Sil's stoory compelling and hope Aria and Sil can intereact more int he future.

LurkingShadow

Re: The Wild Ride of Sil'avesi

Post by LurkingShadow » Fri May 03, 2024 4:50 am

chocolatelover wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:46 am

I wish my online scheduel coincided more with Sil's. I have always found Sil's stoory compelling and hope Aria and Sil can intereact more int he future.

Oh yeah! They been around for so long now! And neighbours to! Anytime you see me online! Just poke me! :)