arcane tower archmage plot

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

great balls of fire

arcane tower archmage plot

Post by great balls of fire » Tue Nov 07, 2023 6:12 pm

I'm sure we all had our concerns about how this was going to shake out, but it's largely been a lot of fun. the npcs are fun and iconic, the lectures have been really cool. the characterizations of the npcs has been interesting. I've really enjoyed talking with them and getting to know their perspectives on magic.

the recent lecture with potions class was really cool, and I will absolutely be stealing that format for future lectures myself.

the intrigue side with all the players has also been pretty fun. I've really liked how all the puzzles have been introduced and implemented, and I've enjoyed working with fellow characters to work them out.

I've especially loved all the new PCs that have joined the Tower cast recently, and I hope they'll stick around when we hit the end of the plot. the best thing about this quest has been all the new mages and tower/lecture RP and spontaneous magic RP that crops up all over the place in the Tower.

also thanks for vaeryll and all the people who have come to keep my pc company in the library while I sort all the books.