Clouds in Cordor Break -- Rolling of Ywynna Skalari

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Rogaku

Clouds in Cordor Break -- Rolling of Ywynna Skalari

Post by Rogaku » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:23 pm

Hi folks, just a quick Kudos thread for the rolling of Ywynna Skalari. I wish I had a better and less bitter ending for her, but at the same time it was an appropriate moment with some irrationality involved on Ywynna's part. I do confess OOCly, I was having a harder time getting to write songs for her as I had intended and that did play a lot into my decision to move on rather than try to force through Writers' block (an enemy I know all too well sometimes)

There are so many I would have to give Kudos to so I'm just going to list who I can

• Juniper Oakley
  • Zalata Reva
  • Brumdir
  • Kiba Shrikami (I've probably misspelled this one)
  • Ravnhart Tir'enfein
  • Ginny Rivorndir
  • Minto Cloudpaw
  • Griffy Cloudpaw
  • Thomas Castemont
  • Cinders Char
  • Iliquen
  • Khardar Goldenbeard
  • Daak
  • Lasciel
  • Aramis
  • And so many others whom I cannot think of off the top of my head.

Also special thanks to DM Herald for the two main plotlines Ywynna was involved in and to all the DM team for your dedication in keeping Arelith running.

Regards,
Rogaku

Major Characters:
Lacroix Sudentan (Deceased) , Rory Tate (Retired), Harcourt Fentyon: (Deceased) , Rachielle Du Vernais (Deceased) . Aloysious Valoheim (Retired), Troius Meridio (Deceased), Earnhardt Creid (Deceased)

Cthuletta

Re: Clouds in Cordor Break -- Rolling of Ywynna Skalari

Post by Cthuletta » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:27 pm

Definitely gonna miss Ywynna!! She was one of the best Senior Gunnery Officers a hin could ask for. Plus watching her grow into her own was a joy to witness.
Excited to see what other stories you come up with!

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil

MintoCloudpaw

Re: Clouds in Cordor Break -- Rolling of Ywynna Skalari

Post by MintoCloudpaw » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:38 pm

Ywynna was great. Sadly we didn't get a parting hug before you left!

I hope you had as much playing her as I did playing with her, and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!