~ A-Slitherin' Underneath the Bed ~

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Preserver
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

~ A-Slitherin' Underneath the Bed ~

Post by Preserver » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 pm

After a brief but extremely intense playtime, Noasheel met her demise!
The Blood Princess, Velvet, and at times Sister Magdalene met a (perhaps temporary?) end, truthfully delivered by knights and heroes willing to save innocents and more from her obsessive revenge against one man.

She was a character with a relatively short lifespan, that has however been made thoroughly and intensely enjoyable by lots of people I have played with.

• The Gauntlet Crowd - Lots of good players that were target of lots of mean things from Noasheel's side. Betrayal, lies, theft, sabotage, and even more. Yet I thank Sarah Goodmane, Jaina Hollow, Jach Springrunner, Coralee Fairbrook, Elinee Fynn, and Eilwyn Xyrsis for the fun RP moments.
  • Arthur Drexler O'briar - One of the closest Gauntlet "friends", and thus one of the most closely betrayed. Even if the blade was returned, it was chipped and used as a tool to strike at him. Thank you so much for the RP and for a sick roleplayed fight sequence.
  • Tristan Wilkinsen - The target of Noasheel's obsessive rage, the man with the target on his forehead and for whom Noasheel was ready to try and anticipate the end of the world. The player is a treasure, always ready to assist and help, OOCly nice, and willing to let the chips fall where they may, even when it is against him! Thank you so much for being a target of bullying.
  • SNEKs and FRENs - All the SNEKS. Little SNEKS, big SNEKS, SNEKS with poison or with big coils. When I planned Noasheel I did not expect to find such a lively, active, and welcoming group for the Yuan-Ti RP! The Thessia, the John, the Lily, thank you all for happy SNEK times. I also thank all the bad guys that I thoroughly enjoyed scheming with: Roselyn Kingsley, Theodor Helbrecht, and other purveyors of evil.
  • House Xephrates - I was just out of the Elspeth long RP when I was advised by some to play a Yuan-Ti, and there I ended to RP with wonderful people. Theltzuil, Zuikhiu, and Nashne, not to mention all the slaves! Thank you all for the beautiful time spent together. All the jabs, the jokes, the RP, the fun!
  • Boolied Parties - In the final stretch of this chapter, Noasheel started a campaign of terror on Cordor. The names are too many, but I wish to thank all the bullied parties that were on the wrong end of her blade and anger. I can never recall an instance in which people didn't play along, and I am much thankful to all for the help in this story.
  • DM Snowcat - I thank you lots for the flavour given to the small event! You contributed so much and made it so much more enjoyable for me and for the others!
  • Sorrowkitten - I am not sure I have ever met a player with such devotion to a concept, willingness to RP with adherence to what is coherent and fair, helpful OOC attitude, and the incredible capacity to always RP characters that are compelling, multi-faceted, layered, and fascinating. RPing with you was a privilege and I hope it will continue to be one I enjoy in the future, whether when Noasheel returns or with future PCs. I thank Kora, Holly, and Nashne for all the influence they had on Noasheel and, even more, on my enjoyment of the game. A great player, a great friend.

All these folks helped me lots to create this story, and I hope that they themselves enjoyed the ride.
With all this, Noasheel is shelved, the future will tell if her dark deals with mysterious entities will bring anything good!

~ Lladria Sethassiel ~ (Dead!) - ~ Siobhan Gray (Departed!)
~ Elspeth Lynndain (Dead!) - Noasheel Xephrates (Dead!)
~ Yachta - ~ Providence (Dead!)

TavernRoleplayer

Re: ~ A-Slitherin' Underneath the Bed ~

Post by TavernRoleplayer » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Has been an amazing time RPing with you!

Arthur.

James Drexler (Rolled)
Arthur Drexler-O'Briar (Rolled)
Victor Galincourt (Active)

DM Snowcat

Post by DM Snowcat » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Happy to help with characters meeting their (perhaps temporary) ends. It was my pleasure to work with you on this. :)
"Just want to remind everyone when talking about anything involving DM workload as if it's an easy thing, we have 153 players per dm." - Garrbear
[When Arelith goes down, only one Hero remains] Artistic Rendition (By LavaCookies)

BcSpike

Post by BcSpike » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:55 pm

I'll miss Noasheel. What a great nemesis to have for Tristan. Pulled the wool right over his eyes when she joined The Gauntlet. I had hoped for an infiltrator storyline in The Gauntlet for a while and you delivered in an absolutely amazing way. Having at least one interesting nemesis is something that really helps for paladin RP, so you've really helped me develop Tristan further as a character. Also the whole event at the end was amazing!

Besides all this, you are also an amazing player, and a great person OOC! I look forward to what you come up with next!

Gideon DeVay
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Gideon DeVay » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:17 pm

Another one for the banner!

Airport Proximity Jesus

Post by Airport Proximity Jesus » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:21 pm

Its THASSIA thank you!

...And I'm upset we never got to meet for too long IC! I was very excited! Good luck to whatever you do next!
8-) Cool kids wear shades during the endless night 8-)

neverwinternightly

Post by neverwinternightly » Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:49 am

The interactions between our characters were unfortunately quite limited, but I enjoyed them a lot! Especially those moments that so many of us came together. Getting to see the dynamics between us all and each bit of uniqueness that set everyone apart was great. Big kudos to you both IC and OOC!

D4wN

Post by D4wN » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:11 am

As with every character of yours, whether they are short term or longer term, you have such an impact on people around you. Well done on Noa! And sorry for that time I erm... You know. In the hub. But it created a lot of fun RP LOL. You're amazing and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Currently playing:
Thomas Castemont - Active

Liv McDowall - Shelved
Theodor Helbrecht - Rolled
Emma Young - Rolled
Ember Joyleaf-Underfoot - Rolled

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:49 am

Thank you, and kudos right back. Looking forward to meeting your new character. :)

-Elinee's Player
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

benedict overencumberbatch

Post by benedict overencumberbatch » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:08 am

Gonna miss my crazy snek half-sister. :cry:

Noasheel had a pretty sizeable impact on Roselyn, despite our almost opposite play schedules and relatively short amount of time spent hanging out. They couldn't have been more different, but seeing the fire-meets-ice dynamic play out was always a blast, and Noasheel's convictions will continue to ring quietly in the back of Rose's head for a while to come.

Cheers to another brilliant character by an amazing player!

TheEssence

Post by TheEssence » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:44 pm

Kudos to you for creating a story that involved a lot of people and thanks to DM Snowcat for the amazing setup and the patience in granting everyone a chance to join in and be an effective part of it even during the aftermath.

I personally really appreciated how you gave your 'disguise' personas a well defined and consistent identity to backup their claims and will look forward to see more of your chars!

Adora Ashallin - Back to mainland (Rolled)
Farnese Vannucci - Left the island (Rolled)
Akari Steelcold - Back to Kozakura (Rolled)
Elderith Ashalley - Serving in Celestia (Rolled)