New Spells!!

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Orian_666

New Spells!!

Post by Orian_666 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:01 am

Delighted to see new spells on the server, got to mess around with a couple of them and it's a lot of fun, can't wait to learn the rest and give them a shot.
Massive Kudo's to Action Replay for the whole update, even begrudgingly the Wild Mage part :lol:
Thanks for the hard work on this update, I look forward to seeing what else the future will bring, there are a huge amount of awesome spells in the Forgotten Realms after all, lots of great potential on top of the goldmine we've just gotten!!

Braid

Re: New Spells!!

Post by Braid » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:41 am

I'm loving the added bard spell concepts AND this nightmare spell. Thanks Action Replay.

Zahlfire
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Zahlfire » Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:17 pm

Many thanks to Action Replay and the rest of the dev team for the work put into this. I'm excited to see some of these new spells in action when I come back!
The GrumpyCat wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:48 am
Perhaps the takeaway is not to go 'Ugh. Lesbians... we should cull them.'
Currently plays: N/A

Who to PM and When

Feel free to PM me with Lore questions!

Seven Sons of Sin

Post by Seven Sons of Sin » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:21 pm

"Nahal Reckless Dweomer (Wizard 1)
Wild Mage Only. Regular Wizards can still learn this spell but won't be able to cast it. This spell effectively replaces the -surge command and has to be prepared in your spellbook."

HMMMMMMMMM

I am very suspicious of this ActionReplay

if this is a shout out, I have to be humbled.

edit: also, shit. don't we all just want to play wizards now?
Previous:
Oskarr of Procampur, Ro Irokon, Nahal Azyen, Nelehein Afsana (of Impiltur), Vencenti Medici, Nizram ali Balazdam, (Roznik) Naethandreil

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:33 am

I am thankful that my mage still has yet many levels to go before maxxed level and is able to learn some cool new spells in this update. Thank you for this update!

I also would like to thank all the players of the characters that gave or traded scrolls with my mage, Cerise!

<3
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-