Sharps Turmoil

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Flowing water

Sharps Turmoil

Post by Flowing water » Tue May 14, 2019 4:10 pm

Whew, what a crazy couple of hours into the wee night that was! Lots of back and forth with a bit of intrigue spiced in, tempers flared and a consensus had. Thanks for the rough and tumble times! Sorry I mentally died near the end of it, was sooo tired.

Shout out to The Valepaws Rriarla, Rahu, Mara, Aavli aannd... That one speedy one I can't recall! Sorry!
And those Dustwrought kobolds Tricky, Visek and Mire.
With guest apperance by Yinthraz and the folks who witnessed all the yelling!

satan

Re: Sharps Turmoil

Post by satan » Tue May 14, 2019 4:34 pm

Ahh crap, I definitely have a toon that should have been there to back up the gnollzez.

Curse real life!
Xyxz - Goblin spider druid. RIP
Flail - Orog weapon master RIP
Krom - Half orc Barbarian RIP
Glyngolyn - Firbolg Shadowdancer RIP
Jigjog - the least industrious Kobold ACTIVE
Muck - munching on carion. ACTIVE

Leshpar

Post by Leshpar » Thu May 16, 2019 5:01 am

I was only able to stay up that late because I didn't work until 2 pm the next day. So I actually had the time. It's rare for me to be able to, but everything lined up and I absolutely loved the rp. I've a feeling more rp is to come too.

Gank

Post by Gank » Thu May 16, 2019 5:41 am

Was TONS of fun. Well played by all. I can't wait to be involved in more shenanigans around the sharps. Hopefully in something I hold more sway in so i don't have to be the strong silent type.... that tooth surgery at the end though... hope it held up.... Rahu said he'd take mine in replacement if it didn't HAHAHAHAHA ~Aavli

Yerulai

Post by Yerulai » Thu May 16, 2019 10:41 am

I was just joking about taking the tooth Aavli! I'd like to thank everyone involved, the gnolls and the kobolds but I specifically wanted to thank Mire. Out of the gesture of kindness they created a plot point that ended up being a vital point in the mentioned RP. It may have ended up affecting their character's position negatively so I wanted to thank for actually taking my tooth as ''leverage'' and apologize for the inconveniences on my behalf. ~ Rahu