To the glorious adventurers today in guldorand

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Veresi

To the glorious adventurers today in guldorand

Post by Veresi » Tue May 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Hey there!

My first Kudosthread here and today i had such a lot of fun with the group and wanted to thank the following people for quick solved dungeons/writs, full of rp without rushing through with very kind and interesting characters. I appreciate to be able play with you.

Thanks to Bushwack Bob aka Robert for his impressive Sneaky trap disabling skills. Dont try to grab something he always will be right behind you :D
Thanks to Lavender for her dragon bites and her dark glare and of course the cheese she never shares and never will! (! NEVER !)
Thanks to Trux to be an impressive healer and Joker :P Your horrible laugh will hunt me, glad you are on our side!
Thanks to Laila the quickest hin i have seen so far, and i assume one of the closest hin in worshipping to protect others next to my character.

Thanks to Clemency to join us the first runs, what to say, a bald man with a strong right jab :P
Thanks to Peren his companion for being an outstanding healer.

I had a lot of fun with you guys today and wanted to thank you, that even many dungeons can go quick but are full of roleplay jokes and companionship.

sincerily
Your Helm priest of trust

PS:
I am sure i have met a lot of people playing around and there are a lot of people i did not count in, because they havent been there today, but even if you are not on this list, you are not forgotten :)

PPS:
And i managed not to write guldorLand, so kudos to me!

Hinapples

Re: To the glorious adventurers today in guldorand

Post by Hinapples » Wed May 08, 2019 10:12 am

Serb and everyone mentioned in this thread have been great fun to RP and adventure with. Lavender might not show a whole lot of emotion (besides her insatiable hunger for cheese) but she is always happy to fight for justice alongside her friends. I also wanna give a quick shoutout to Nia, Jessika, Yansolla, and Obsidis since they've also joined us on quite a few adventures and have all played excellent characters in-game. Thanks for Lavender's first kudos!
*dabs in dragon form*