Darrowdeep

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Yolrii

Darrowdeep

Post by Yolrii » Mon May 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Just to say I adore you guys. Special mentions to Saelynn, Vicko, Gregory, Maeralya and Castiella.

This isn't the end, it's just another chapter.
Elatha Nostalfay: *she furrows her brow* "So... you lie to... everyone?"
Raice Valaine: Out of necessity, but yes, that's an excellent summary.

Nikko
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Darrowdeep

Post by Nikko » Mon May 06, 2019 7:16 pm

Raice is awesome character and you are always a pleasure to RP with. Great, well rounded and your reactions to things going on around you are always very well played and brought me enjoyment. Getting reports of her clashing verbally, like a drunken barbarian, over the slightest provocation then rushing to be the first to throw on the formalities when Vicko entered the room always made me laugh. Glad to see she finally let loose in front of him so he could see what she was really all about.

On the flip side, sorry if that meant the end of your time at DD, but strong personalities like Raice's are going to ruffle some feathers and sometimes you've just got to stay true to character and take the consequences. Still, sorry, but not the end.
Vicko Tannel, First Knight of Darrowdeep
You know there was always that one kid in your class that maybe liked horses a little too much? That's him.

Love always wins in the end

Post by Love always wins in the end » Tue May 07, 2019 3:56 am

I'll chime in here too.

Saelynn is amazing, truly. A great character concept that is pretty unique. I really enjoyed the lesson with you, and I really hope to RP more with you going forward. My advice to the Arelith community: If you can find an excuse to RP with Saelynn, it is worth going out of your way for her.

Vicko: We've RPed a bit together, and you've always been fun. I would like to do more to get to know Vicko better.

Kor'valen: I really really have enjoyed our time together. You're both a great person and play a great character. Please RP more with me!

MajorMix2007

Post by MajorMix2007 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Hey Kelli and Lars only RP'd with you once (maybe more for Kelli) but it was absolute blast. Sorry to see you go but who knows maybe paths will cross again.

Yolrii

Post by Yolrii » Wed May 08, 2019 1:05 pm

I'm sure they will, guys. :)
Elatha Nostalfay: *she furrows her brow* "So... you lie to... everyone?"
Raice Valaine: Out of necessity, but yes, that's an excellent summary.

Shrouds_Abyss
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Shrouds_Abyss » Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 am

I'll hop on here and say this Kudos is deserved. The people are Darrowdeep are loads of fun. Sad that I don't get much chance to interact with them often anymore, but a great group of people. :) Definitely a treat.
Currently playing: Kazen Selizar, Former High Warden of The Conclave, Battlepriest of Tyr

Revelations

Post by Revelations » Sat May 18, 2019 12:59 am

Thanks for the fun and the frustration (IC of course) with Raice. Was a pleasure!
Be faithful in the face of death
And I will give you the crown of life