Angelo d'Astore

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

magistrasa

Angelo d'Astore

Post by magistrasa » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:37 am

I've never had the pleasure of playing with this person until today, and I can't be more thankful for the event he set up to explain how runes work. It was explicitly designed to clarify some difficult-to-find FOIG information that so far no one's been able to explain, and it shared so much useful information, from the basics to the more complex! I'm so grateful for the learning opportunity he created, and how seamlessly mechanics and lore were fit together to make sense even to someone who knew as little as I did about the whole thing. It's the surest sign of a remarkable roleplayer, and I couldn't let it go without giving a heartfelt kudos for the event. Hopefully there's another one in the future, and hopefully more people can attend!

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually

TimeAdept

Re: Angelo d'Astore

Post by TimeAdept » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:01 am

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. I'm glad you were able to take something away from it, and thanks for taking the time to show up, it meant a lot to me that you both stayed and engaged with me.

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Angelo d'Astore

Post by Skibbles » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:04 am

I hope someone wrote it down... really bummed I missed it. Angelo is awesome!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.