The Scourge Kudos

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

The Scourge Kudos

Post by Petrifictus » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:30 am

As Beast King Karstaag of the Scourge, also known as the Main Man, I wish to throw kudos for all the monster players of Arelith for keeping up the monstrous roleplay alive for without you the Andunor would be pretty boring with just humans and drows.

Special Kudos to the Goblins & Hobgoblins of Oogooboogoo Clan who took me in and showed me around during my first try in the Underdark. While you're having hard times, I appreciate all the work you have done for the greenskin community and hope to see you thriving once more in the near future, hopefully really soon!

Special Kudos to the Gnolls of the Green Fangs and Orogs of the Deep Legion for being important cornerstones in the Scourge and support for their own monstrous races. I think whole vision of united monsters would have never succeeded without you two being part of it.

Special Kudos to the Rosemaw and Duskwrought Kobolds for their support and success with their scaly communities.
While my encounters with you have been few, they never disapoint me, even if you not part with the Scourge... yet. ;)

If you ever think of trying out the Underdark RP and making the next character there, pick the monsters as they wont disapoint you!
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)