Guldorand: Gathering Of Kin

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Royal Blood

Guldorand: Gathering Of Kin

Post by Royal Blood » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:29 pm

I just wanted to thank everyone that was involved and those that stepped in to speak and add to the event. From Alice's prayer, to Ezekiel/Halinur's speech and Elatha's offering flowers. Then the last warning about drow and our combined battle cry shouted into the mountains!

Also the Tavern was fantastic, special thanks to Dora the bard for serving alcohol in abundance and music/song.

Missing a few people in the screenshots but thanks again for everyone attending.

And this screenshot, not from the same event but another more casual gathering.

Thanks for all the RP everyone. I look forward to meeting you all more IC.
I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.

Love always wins in the end

Re: Guldorand: Gathering Of Kin

Post by Love always wins in the end » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:37 pm

I had a great time last night at this event. Thank you so much for including me.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:58 pm

This was fun! Thank you for hosting.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Lansert

Post by Lansert » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:00 pm

I was quite honored to "lead the charge" into the Logjam for drinks and drinking games after. It was very enjoyable and I appreciated the event. Look forward to more events like this in town!

Masceo

Post by Masceo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:48 am

Always interesting to learn about people through a drinking game!This was a very fun time, though the starting prayer part was a bit like a black tuxedo, with Giogi feeling like a pair of brown shoes. ;)
Namil: "He has this effect on young females."

Oliver: "He appreciates comedy." *He utters softly, in a near apologetic tone on Giogi's behalf.*