Tower Events

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Zavandar

Tower Events

Post by Zavandar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:49 am

It was a fun day today with Emily, Jacob, Angela, Ithilmor, Zathlan, and Sassmaster Mila at the meeting, and I think we made a lot of headway!

The following events in Spellhold were also very neat. A tour would've been cool all on its own, but Titania spiced it up :)
Intelligence is too important

triaddraykin
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Tower Events

Post by triaddraykin » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 pm

It was so fun, but in Spellhold Angela was going like "I can't handle this I can handle this, so many antagonistic personalities, I need to keep the secrets secret, what is going on with Spellhold, I would punch Blackstaff if he were here right now, oh good they do respond to me, maybe I can work with this, oh so that's how the cells work no one tells me these things oh good they want to leave thank the gods" while trying to maintain a professional demeanor the whole time.

Very fun, but holy cheeseballs it was high energy and stressful. The meeting was interesting too, that's like her favored terrain.
Alia: The uncanny knack of Angela Amana to make the otherwise perpetually well-mannered girl lose her temper and be HORRIBLY ASHAMED afterwards.

Who on the Team to PM and When
Public Tower Discord
Tower Library
Scroll, Wand, & Potion Costs