Dragon and a Wyrmling

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

darthkitteh

Dragon and a Wyrmling

Post by darthkitteh » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:24 pm

Kudos to Eliath and Parchir

Was just finishing exploring around and was going to log, when I saw a dragon! Parchir..
Decided to just fly over as a wrymling (Lumia!) and listen in on the draconic,
and ended up having a really fun time as a little dragon trying to learn what the big one was saying!

The player (Parchir) Also took time to RP in the fact of speaking in slowly at points of draconic to help the wyrmling understand,
and at times even messaged me to ask if I felt I was being left out of the RP because of not having draconic fully learnt!
All this was doing with Eliath also, having a conversation and allowing this little fledgling enjoy some chitchat and RPed extreamly well!

Kudos to both of you :D

((Also extreamly tired and its bed time here, so you'll excuse me for my incoherent sentences!)
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*

darthkitteh

Re: Dragon and a Wyrmling

Post by darthkitteh » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Kinda extension on this one!

The Dragon and Wrymling are hanging out, when two two-leggers pop up!
and Elf: Patches and a human: Dora.
They first notice the treasure while we are in hiding, but then Lumia comes out of the shadows and hisses to them.

This leads into a hilarious unable to always speak draconic, and unable to always hear draconic, lost in translation!
With Riddles and Songs, made a really fun RP session!

Kudos to Dora and Patches, you are both added to the list for amazing roleplay :D
Melodia Tsukiko ~ This Soonnnggg is as loonggg as a Skaljard Summer! *She ends with a sudden strike in tune of the notes, once and END*