Coal

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

thimblegiant
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Coal

Post by thimblegiant » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Wanted to write a note of respect for Coal's performance last night as the "beleaguered one". I can't imagine keeping up the emotional intensity you had going for what - 4 or 5 hours? I found myself pulled into the story and felt real emotion as I forgot myself time to time. Phenomenal performance. I was also impressed by all of the countless elves (and Tanar) that played their part, integrating their own lives with the impromptu story that had evolved around the entire experience. All involved were exceptional RP's.

Unfortunately, I know many times stories such as these get dropped as the participants weave in and out of Arelith, and I have some regret that I likely will never know how this one ends. But, thank you, it was a memorable experience for what it was.

Mohailo

Re: Coal

Post by Mohailo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:04 pm

Coal is an amazing character and an amazing player.
There's so much strong emotions put in to each and every answer. I for one am amazed.
Though I also wish to give kudos to the empathy shown by a man towards the slave. Next time I'll consider eating you :P
Psh. I'm just a filthy ranger after all