Kudos Server Meeting

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

Kudos Server Meeting

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:06 am

Thank you Arelith crew as well the players for the meeting and talks.

Certainly we should have more gatherings like this in the future. Had good subjects on the table to discuss.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Kudos Server Meeting

Post by Skibbles » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:17 pm

Thanks for hosting a second one for those of us on graveyard shifts and the like.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Sartain

Re: Kudos Server Meeting

Post by Sartain » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:36 pm

I don't understand how the 2nd one was supposed to be for Europeans since it was at like noon on a workday so I attended (part of) the first one instead :)
Gotta say, people seemed nice and chill even OOC tempers supposedly flaring up recently.
Maybe it would be healthy for the server to hold meetings like this (on a smaller scale perhaps) every month, or quarterly, or whatever, so people can be reminded that we're all real people in this together. I might have misconstrued it but it certainly seemed to me there was a very real sense of camaraderie at that meeting