Ceasefire Talks

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Astral

Ceasefire Talks

Post by Astral » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:30 am

So after 5 hours streight and few new gray hairs on Rick's head, we managed to make some progress. I had a lot of fun and this surely will have impact on my character's (Storm) story and persona. Kudos to all involved... you managed to keep it interesting and tense the whole time!
Currently playing: Seth Xylo

Lansert

Re: Ceasefire Talks

Post by Lansert » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 am

Special Kudos to Storm for having do deal with so much crap from all this. Real soldier that one. I can only imagine all the others at the talks had similar issues with their people at their place, so Kudos all around.

Zaravella
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Zaravella » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:19 pm

5 hours straight? I cant even stand any faction meetings lasting longer than 30 minutes.

Kudos indeed to you all, whomever is in the meeting.... I know my character, Zaravella, has been a topic there... What a trouble-maker she is! :)

Kudos all around. Hoping the future of this story will be somewhat more fun - than a 5 hour meeting...

<3
"Power is not revealed by striking hard or striking often; But by striking true."
-Honore de Balzac-

Zavandar

Post by Zavandar » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:27 am

it was very fun :)
Intelligence is too important

Skald Haldi
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by Skald Haldi » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:03 am

BIg thank you to everybody there. First time I've met a couple of you, so it made it exciting.

I really enjoyed being there. Unfortunately, I didn't expect it to last that long - or I wouldn't have made other commitments so that I had to leave before the end. Because of that, Storm took all the heat instead of sharing it with me.

However, for the future - maybe we can figure out some way that the meeting doesn't take so long? Maybe if we wrote our list of demands (and first responses) beforehand?

Played: Peruruo Longbean, Spring Cobb, Purple (disguised), Ke Rilyn'ervs, Tern Cooper
Playing: Az'alva Sh'yalva