Xull'kacha Auvry’rae

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Xerah

Xull'kacha Auvry’rae

Post by Xerah » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 am

Well, Xull finally got rolled tonight. I had a great time playing a max CHA feylock and it was certainly a lot easier to level up with the help I had along the way. There were a few plans I had with the character that never seemed to come together, and she became a character that felt like she was just floating (mainly because of long absences here and there).

There was a lot various people and groups but she was mainly focused in dealings with:
House Auvry’rae
House Xun'viir
The Arcanum
Other members of the Devil's Table

Thanks a bunch to everyone who I RPed with; it was a fun character overall!
Katernin Bersk, Chancellor of Divination; Kerri Amblecrown, Paladin of Milil; Xull'kacha Auvry'rae, Redcap Fey-pacted; Sadia yr Thuravya el Bhirax, Priestess of Umberlee; Lissa Whitehorn, Archmage of Artifice

HA GOTEM I DIDNT ROLL

Re: Xull'kacha Auvry’rae

Post by HA GOTEM I DIDNT ROLL » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:21 pm

We hadn't met, but you should try to make your way back to the Arcanum whenever you can!

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by Skibbles » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:08 pm

Yes, that!
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Drowble Oh Seven

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:46 am

I'm a little late to the party here, but Xull'kacha had a really neat vibe going on, and I loved the few chances we got to interact. She was one of those characters I always meant to get around to RPing with.

Hopefully I'll catch you next time around!

dominantdrowess
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by dominantdrowess » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:06 pm

Awe, damnit! I just came back!! Fuuuuuuuuuu**!!

I'll miss you. ; . ;