Kudos to DM Titania & Amadeo !

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Ecthelion

Kudos to DM Titania & Amadeo !

Post by Ecthelion » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Hello ! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Titania and Amadeo for last sunday's event, I don't know how much Amadeo was involved in the planning but it was really fun. Thank you for rolling with so much chaos !
I was also completly confused at the beginning, I thought it was truly Amadeo's player there !

Kudos to Veigal, Vicko, Vers, Rivis, Fidock for helping Ecth to imagine all those crazy trip ideas, and for the ride ! Kudos to Gelberath, Orinthiir (Special Volcano mention) and Evandur for coming along for that ride.

Kudos to Vance, Amadeo and Crin for being awesome on all that stuff.

Kudos to Lorelei and her crew, and big sorry for that PvP mess ! Perhaps we react a bit harshly to those uncontrolled summons, but that Volcano was still super fun !

Looking forward to what follows ! Couple of screenshots along.

P.S : And the very best screenshot :

magistrasa

Re: Kudos to DM Titania & Amadeo !

Post by magistrasa » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Speak for yourself on the volcano! It damn near crashed my game. When the lag finally stopped, I was loading into the fugue! I guess I'll just try and be glad at least someone had fun with it, even if it wasn't us. :P

× Career Sharran × MILF Supreme × Artist (Allegedly) ×
Will Trade Art For Groceries Again Eventually

Rotary
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Re: Kudos to DM Titania & Amadeo !

Post by Rotary » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 pm

It was fun, thanks to all involved.

Sorry about the volcano, the intention was to talk to you guys not sure why we got hostiled so early on going up the mountain. Tension+unruly_summons led to a bad start.