The Second Black Raid: The Fall of Bendir Dale

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Petrifictus

The Second Black Raid: The Fall of Bendir Dale

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:00 am

Thank you Rriarla Valepaw and rest of the Green Fang Gnolls for hosting the event and inviting Beast King Karstaag to lead the raid!
You monstrous furries are awesome and proud to have you in the Scourge Tribe! :D

Thank you DM for throwing us the epic fight! Never seen so many exploding cows and volcanos at one place! :lol:

Thank you Orogs of the Deep Legion, Goblins of the Oogooboogoo Clan and the rest of you Andunorian scums and villains for taking part with the battle, as well for the party in the Spider Web pub! :mrgreen:

Thank you few brave defenders of the Earthkin Village who held the line as long they could! Little pity we did not get any of you captured alive for further roleplay! :)

Thank you for sending us bad guys this image! :lol:
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

liver and bones

Re: The Second Black Raid: The Fall of Bendir Dale

Post by liver and bones » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:17 pm

From Wotan, defender of the Dale, to Karstaag, destroyer of the Dale.

I wish I had came, but definitely glad raids are becoming more commonplace again. Hopefully the Earthkin throw a nasty punch our way or at least attempt to.

Lexx

Post by Lexx » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:07 pm

Thankyou for the last minute invite also to Rriarla. It was a helluva thing to join in on as first day on the job as Archpriestess and will try and drag more drow along in future!

Also thankyou to everyone involved on both sides. It was a pleasure.

Azensor

Post by Azensor » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 pm

had a blast on my shaman, even though i ran out of spells before the big last fight and had to hide up a cliff like a true gobbo,lol.

Gaal

Post by Gaal » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:48 pm

Running good and smart for us Gobo's when needed. Wish I was able to go on the raid.

Perem, El Grotto de Gnome