Kudos to the Grove Dancers

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Kudos to the Grove Dancers

Post by SteelsSweets » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:30 pm

I gotta give some loves to those who participated in the impromptu (nearly) nude dance in the grove.

I had a blast both IC and OOC watching the various shy and not so shy halflings dance their heart out. Oh, and let us not forget the large green halfling who joined as well.

Great job guys. It's little gems like this that make this server enjoyable for me. If I could give you all ExPees and Epic L00tz for the dance, I would!

~Sweets
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Griefmaker

Re: Kudos to the Grove Dancers

Post by Griefmaker » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:09 pm

That was indeed a lot of fun, even if the "stick up the bum" druids might wish to spit and roast the hin for joyously dancing mostly naked in their sacred circle while they were not watching hehe.

And even if it led to Larken the Knave being overly amorous and thoroughly kissing a bewildered Sir Liam of Everything Extraordinary and Swell...weirdo ;)

Lots of fun though and yet another example of what a blast the Burrowhome/Greyhammer crew have been and I am enjoying all of it immensely. Thanks guys and girls!

MuchachoReno

Post by MuchachoReno » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:13 pm

I'll never be able to look at the Grove the same way again! haha

DestroyerOTN

Post by DestroyerOTN » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:11 am

Nude dances at the grove....

... alright

Who made an elistraeean?
"Playin' nobody, no how since AR 112"
Griefmaker wrote:Personal choices regarding RP which[..] limit a character in some way[…] should in no way be an argument for changing something on the server