Yeto - Wandering Poet

Praise and Honey Cookies from Players for Players, and Chocolate Cookies for the Devs

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Jurado

Yeto - Wandering Poet

Post by Jurado » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:29 am

I have always had such amazing RP with Yeto/Wandering Poet, and know others feel the same. I was happy to see him honored with the party in Minmir today and am beyond bummed to see the character (eventually) go.

Thank you for always being such a blast to RP with and being an awesome rock in the RP that is Myon.

-Sylmae
Currently playing: Lunelle Tir’ana, High Priestess of Angharradh

Former characters: Dramiir Nesryndal (dead), Sylmae Tyelle (returned to Evermeet)

Royal Blood

Re: Yeto - Wandering Poet

Post by Royal Blood » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:43 am

A huge second to that! I'm glad they got to meet before hand to share honest words before a drama bomb erupted :P. Yeto has been brilliant.
I am not on a team.
I do not win, I do not lose.
I tell a story, and when I'm lucky,
Play a part in the story you tell too.

Mythic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mythic » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:20 am

Yeto!

Initially not sure what to make of the quiet, wise and kind Elf. Only knowing him through interactions or word from others, Finally getting to meet him was a joy!

Even if we never got to spend too much time together, I'm thankful for having played with the Airwalker, I cant really say it enough that both the character and player of Yeto is wonderful

Wander well the Breeze my friend~ New adventures await (Or relaxing by the Fireside)
Howling around all year long

SteelsSweets
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by SteelsSweets » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:22 am

Andy was never too sure about Yeto.

She thought they were friends. He offered her wisdom in some dire times but then the winds would change and she wondered where he stood.

Awesome character and even awesomer player :)
Discord: SteelsSweets#4815

Lady Astray

Post by Lady Astray » Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:48 am

Yeto is awesome. He will be missed by many.

woodbreeze
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by woodbreeze » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:48 am

I enjoyed my past interactions with Yeto on Saelys. They were memorable and helped develop her into who she became.
I will always fondly remember our quartet of elf buddies. Goodbye, fellow raven lover.

Petrifictus

Post by Petrifictus » Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:53 am

Aww... I missed the party event because there was no post about it in the Cordor boards. Would have totally joined in as Wotan. :(

Anyway Yeto is cool.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

HoneyMead
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Post by HoneyMead » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:32 am

<3
“It was sad music. But it waved its sadness like a battle flag. It said the universe had done all it could, but you were still alive.” ― Terry Pratchett, Soul Music

WanderingPoet

Post by WanderingPoet » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Aww, thank you all! Yeto has been a blast over the last two years (his second year anniversary was on the 15th!); so much has happened! Yeto is indeed making his way out as he's told many people IC; and this feast was meant to be his goodbye while he had everyone gathered together. Alas it was interrupted so I'll have to find another way for Yeto to say his goodbyes!

Yeto will likely be around another week or so as he makes his rounds to everyone he has enjoyed his time with here and says his goodbyes.

Thank you everyone that was able to make the party! The notes didn't end up making their way more south than Bendir mostly because I was spending a ton of time planning gifts/making gifts/in a dozen meetings. Huge turnout though and for that I'm honoured. Thank you all!

It felt very Yeto to use his own birthday to give people gifts - the gifts he got in return were great :)

I'll have a proper kudos for Yeto once he does head off, but for now thank you again for your warm words, you are appreciated!
Path_of_Play wrote:Fear, intimidation, anger - All these, the tyrant's tools.
Laughter, encouragement, play - not simply just for fools.
These tools reveal,
More is learned,
From another in an hour of play,
Than in a year of contention.

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:14 am

but who will keep buppi from shooting other elfs?
Yes I can sign

O-H41

Post by O-H41 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:17 pm

I've got honey cookies for the Airwalker too. Thank you WanderingPoet for generating RP and bringing people together for player-run events. Yeto is terrific; I've always seen him act selflessly and compassionately. While our characters don't usually see eye to eye, love and respect is always there. Happy 350th, may he live 350 more.
Lilah Lannald: Is it cheese?
Corbin: Its---yes.
Corbin: Its cheese.